• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

November meeting

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I am getting in habrosus cories, marthae hatchets, and some honey gourami tomorrow. i will make a thread when I see how they look. I will also have some more shrimp species (most likely indian white banded and dwarf green both of which are hardwater tolerant species which will not interbreed with neocaridina like cherry or snowball)

Got any Nerite's?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, besides the wife I will be bringing the speaker.

Just got off the phone with him and he got his flight set.
Its amazing that you can get to California for less than 1/2 of what it costs to get here from Toronto.
California is 3 times as far. That little line makes a difference I guess.

Anyway he is set and coming in late Friday.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Wooohooo!!! Can't wait to meet the "Duct Tape Diver" in person. Thanks to the CCA I will have met 2 of my all time cichidahero's in the same year!!! This club Kicks (insert expletive here)!!!!

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Aulonocara nagara flametails ,Juvies from Julie @ frybabies
Hap "ruby" greens
Aulonocara Caroli
Aulonocara Undu reef.
Let me know if there is any interest.

DonkeyFish

Members
I can bring some java fern, assorted anubias and moss, if anyone wants moss?

Also have some crypts (have to see what's left after I dig around).

Andrew

Members
Rachel, If the gouramis look good could you bring a couple pair? I've been looking for the wild form for years and haven't found any.

Andrew

Members
Haven't gotten that far yet. I might put them in the plastic bowl with the Endler's from Aquafest.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Rachel, If the gouramis look good could you bring a couple pair? I've been looking for the wild form for years and haven't found any.

sure thing. They look awesome. I got in 50 or so and split the bag with a buddy. No doa's and they are eating flake and bbs greedily.

here are some terrible pictures of them
honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 013.jpg

honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 022.jpg

honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 017.jpg

honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 013.jpg

honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 022.jpg

honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 017.jpg