• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

November meeting

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
For sale are the following items:

I plan on selling a 6" Female Nimbochromis Venustus.

A 6" Male Stud
Pseudotropheus crabro Bumble Bee Mbuna.

A 7" Red Terror Cichlasoma festae Male Stud.

A 7" Flower Horn ( Large GoldFish).

And a 55 Gallon tank with black metal stand and glass tops.

Please PM me if you're interested for prices.

Thank you,

Richard

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
You guys/gals get a special treat this month... that's right, I'm coming!!!

I'm in need of heaters, preferably ebo jager/jager, glass tops or hood for a standard 75g, and a hood for a 46 bow.

Lookin forward to seeing everyone!!!

Richard, good to see your making room for some Tangs finally ;)

Jumbie

Members
I made a post with pictures already but I will post here as well. I have 5 Frontosas sizes range from 3-5". I'm going to bring some money might try to pick up some Africans.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
You guys/gals get a special treat this month... that's right, I'm coming!!!

I'm in need of heaters, preferably ebo jager/jager, glass tops or hood for a standard 75g, and a hood for a 46 bow.

Lookin forward to seeing everyone!!!

Richard, good to see your making room for some Tangs finally ;)

It would be great to see ya Mikey! I know you travel a long way to see us, and we appreciate it very much. Just remember that our Guest Speaker will be talking about his trip to Lake Malawi. So be prepared for a stupendous presentation.

RM

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
That's great news Pat. For a minute there I thought he might end up swimming with the fishes. LOL! Oh Yeah, that's right, he was swimming with fishes... in Lake Malawi. LOL;))

Thank goodness.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
PM sent about the female Venustus. :)

For sale are the following items:

I plan on selling a 6" Female Nimbochromis Venustus.

A 6" Male Stud
Pseudotropheus crabro Bumble Bee Mbuna.

A 7" Red Terror Cichlasoma festae Male Stud.

A 7" Flower Horn ( Large GoldFish).

And a 55 Gallon tank with black metal stand and glass tops.

Please PM me if you're interested for prices.

Thank you,

Richard

chris_todd

Members
I'm planning on bringing the following:

About a half dozen adult yellow labs (males and females) - these things are like the guppies of the cichlid world, aren't they? We only have the one Malawi tank, and it's going to be seriously overstocked because of all the fry, so we're getting rid of as many adults as I can catch.

Two kribs (pelvicachromis pulcher) - unknown sex (or at least, I don't know enough about them to sex them - I got these at Aquafest and what can I say, they just haven't struck my fancy)

One adult orange blushing angel

One adult "rainbow shark" (Epalzeorhynchos frenatum) (Assuming I can catch him - he's in a heavily planted tank with lots of hiding places)

A bunch of albino cories (probably at least 6, maybe as many as 12)

A big bag of guppy grass (najas guadalupensis) - great for breeder tanks, takes almost any water conditions, doesn't need CO2 or high light, and doesn't even need to be planted (works great as a floating plant)

I'm forgetting something...

Oh, yeah - danger_chicken, do you still need snails for your puffer? If so, I could probably bag up a bunch.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
BRINGING JD BABIES AND JAG BABIES FOR THE BAP AWARDS AND AUCTION. FOR THOSE THAT WANTED FISH FROM ME I HAVENT FORGOTTEN YOU AND ILL HAVE THEM @ THE NOV MTG AS WELL.

fischfan13

Banned
I am hoping to make it. I have an Open House to go to for High School next year (my son, not me:lol:).

I may bring a few HOB's (Emperor 400's)
I might also bring some of my Yellow Lab fry/juvies. I have been breeding a very nice line for many years and I would like to expand the line down to fellow CCA members.
Here is a pic of one of the females...yes, this is a female!
100_0204-1.jpg

Also, I have started to breed a very nice line of Rusty's.
These Rusty's came from DavesRareFish, and I will possibly be bringing down a bag of juvies from my adult pair.
Picture courtesy of davesrarefish:
Iodotropheus%20sprengerae.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Glad to see people bringing some Africans again. I'm bringing some benga peacock juvies. Anybody else bringing any africans?