• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Tanks/New Living Room

ezrk

Members
This is the current plan.

110sandTownsend2.png

110sandTownsend.png

WendyFish

Members
Soon!

Great Lakes called today to let us know the tanks and stands are completed and crated up. They'll be handed off to the shipping company in the next couple of days and the delivery date will likely be sometime in the early or middle part of next week.

There's a giant pile of sand and holey rock in the corner of the living room all ready to go. We have painted that whole room (not going to be moving those tanks for awhile I hope), backgrounds ready to go in, existing couch to be sold off this weekend, new couch to be delivered in Feb. Fish procurement plan is in place for tropheus!

I'll start posting pics as the action begins! :D

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Definitely take a bunch of pictures of the progress.

I'm totally stoked for you guys! :)

ezrk

Members
Everything just arrived and is now in pieces all over our living room floor. We'll get it set up in the next couple of days. I am sure Wendy will post pictures tonight.

This was all crated and shipped from MI, we were expecting it in a several crates, but 2x110s, stands, canopies, sumps, etc were all crated up in on pallet which was a bit of a shock.

Everything looks great, it is really nice to have a stand that is not black.

Only five weeks or so to the new couch....

WendyFish

Members
:jumping0045::party0003::party0018:

They're heeeeeeeeeere!

Setup is a work in progress. Futon is placeholder for couch which comes in Feb.

Tanks.jpg

Tank-w-Canopy.jpg

Tank-w-Bkgrnd.jpg