• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New @ HOT

Ballen0351

Members
In the African cichlid section? My writing is pretty neat :( Now if it wasn't an African cichlid... I understand :lol:

It was the african section. I think its more I don't know what im reading then the actual handwritting. All these names are greek (well latin) to me lol. I got some labeled red tail, some bumble bees, and some little blue and black stripped guys. I pretty much asked the guy helping me to pick me some fish I could put together and that what he showed me.

longstocking

Members
okay... I can help! The only blue and black fish they have at the moment are Demasoni or Met. dophin manda. Most likely you got the Met. dolphin manda :) GREAT fish!

The bumble bees... are well, bumble bees. They get VERY VERY aggressive. I wish I had been there to help you I wouldn't have suggested those. They get very large and turn an ugly grown color.

The red tails... could be a victorian. But, I will have to double check.

Ballen0351

Members
okay... I can help! The only blue and black fish they have at the moment are Demasoni or Met. dophin manda. Most likely you got the Met. dolphin manda :) GREAT fish!

The bumble bees... are well, bumble bees. They get VERY VERY aggressive. I wish I had been there to help you I wouldn't have suggested those. They get very large and turn an ugly grown color.

The red tails... could be a victorian. But, I will have to double check.

The bumble bees are going in a tank by themselves in my sons room. Bumble bee is his fav transformer. He's got a bumble bee transformer room.

Malawimania

Members
Sarah, just wanted to say thanks so much for your help last Friday with all my new fish! The quality of the fish were outstanding, and thanks for pointing those lemon jakes out. I can't believe how beautiful they were at such a small size. I may have to come back in another week or two. O and btw the 6 inch Eureka Red Albino Peacock is doing better with eating, started to getting more used to all the other big haps and peacocks in my tank. I sure hope he works out long term cause he is gorgeous. Thanks Again!

-Steve

Ballen0351

Members
I was there yesterday as well. Thank you again for all your help and Im sorry we kept you there late. My kids love all the new fish and are trying to come up with names for them all. Its just a big change to see so much movment in that tank. My old Oscar didnt do a whole lot except when it was feeding time. Other then that I think he was content to watch the TV on the wall across from him. Now these little guys dart around from cave to cave trying them all out its funny.

longstocking

Members
New Africans...

'Lamprologus' stappersii ( 1 inch )
Tropheus duboisi ( 2 inch )
Placidochromis sp. "Phenochilus Tanzania" Star Saffire ( Small )
Otopharynx lithobates (Zimbawe) Yellow Blaze ( They had large ones... got some babies in )
Altolamprologus compressiceps Mwela ( 2 inch )
Metriaclima callainos (1.5-2)

longstocking

Members
I will let you guys know later today or tomorrow. I got them both thinking of you guys ( CCA peeps ) :)

They should be cheap.... but I don't do the pricing. They were priced after I dropped them off, so I have ZERO clue.