• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Needed for The BFD - Shop Lights

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Hey CCA:

We are going to have several racks set up for fish donations this year. We'd like to have lighting on all of the tanks so that we can show off all of the awesome donations we are getting this year.

To that end, we are in need of 6-8 4 foot shop lights to use on the racks. If you have any that you can lend to the club for the weekend, please let me know through posting up here or sending me a PM. They don't have to be shop lights, per se, but we'd like 4 foot fixtures to maximize lighting and minimize electrical cords.

Thanks!

Jon

Becca

Members
I have some 20 or 24" florescent fixtures I can bring. I think they have working bulbs.

I also have 2 marineland double bright 48" led fixtures I could loan out - the only catch is neither has a power supply, so that'd have to be ordered. Right now the power supplies are backordered for those fixtures...

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Becca:

Thanks for the offer. Let's see if we can get some others to chime in before going forward. My concern with smaller fixtures is that we'd run out of outlets quickly, although we could always just put half on one tank and half on another if it comes to it.

Jon

Becca

Members
Becca:

Thanks for the offer. Let's see if we can get some others to chime in before going forward. My concern with smaller fixtures is that we'd run out of outlets quickly, although we could always just put half on one tank and half on another if it comes to it.

Jon

Agreed - it's part of why I switched to larger fixtures in the fish room.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Jon
I will. or should have 2 - 4foot lights with me. If I remember to take them off the tanks before I leave.
I will use them Sunday morning. You can store them on top of the tanks before that.

Forester

Members
I was planning on doing the same. So I should also have two 4ft, when do you need them by?

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App