• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Jen's Table of Awesomeness at AquaMania! (LOL)

DonkeyFish

Members
Was trying for a good marketing "catch" there with the title... ;)

Sorry I haven't been around. Like for awhile. Pat just got me straightened out on here so I figured I'd post up and get some interest going for this weekend.

You want plants? I got plants. And I'll help make sure you get something you won't kill (as best as I can!). Easy stem plants, mosses, java fern...

I'll have some fish... long and short fin brown and red calico Bristlenoses, Pseudomugil signifers (Pacific Blue Eye Rainbows), and what some call the holy grail of blue eye rainbows... I'll be bringing a limited number of my tank bred and raised Pseudomugil paskai (Irian Red blue eye Rainbows). I can take pre-orders for anything you're eyeing or you can take your chances on Sunday!

And, of course, my usual necklace display! New finishes available for AquaMania! Where's your wife/girlfriend gonna be this weekend? Think about how awesome she'll think you are if you come back from your super fun trip with a present for her! You're SOO thoughtful!! Seriously guys, think about it. I'm helping you be a ninja rockstar here.

AND-- while supplies last-- free buyer's choice item with any purchase!! Choice of three "items"...stop by to see what you can get!

Oh, and stop by to say hi too. I've missed you all.... :wub:

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Woot Woot! Glad to see you back around the forum!

I may have to take you up on that ninja rockstar offer on Sunday...

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Do you have anything that would make me a Samurai celebrity? My woman isn't keen on ninjas...

Will be great to see you Jen. I'll see if I can round up a male blue shrimp for you.

Ading522

Members
Hmmmm .gonna definitely check out the ninja rock star part. Would love to take something home for my wife aside from fish bags.. :)

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
Awesome!

Matt

Was trying for a good marketing "catch" there with the title... ;)

Sorry I haven't been around. Like for awhile. Pat just got me straightened out on here so I figured I'd post up and get some interest going for this weekend.

You want plants? I got plants. And I'll help make sure you get something you won't kill (as best as I can!). Easy stem plants, mosses, java fern...

I'll have some fish... long and short fin brown and red calico Bristlenoses, Pseudomugil signifers (Pacific Blue Eye Rainbows), and what some call the holy grail of blue eye rainbows... I'll be bringing a limited number of my tank bred and raised Pseudomugil paskai (Irian Red blue eye Rainbows). I can take pre-orders for anything you're eyeing or you can take your chances on Sunday!

And, of course, my usual necklace display! New finishes available for AquaMania! Where's your wife/girlfriend gonna be this weekend? Think about how awesome she'll think you are if you come back from your super fun trip with a present for her! You're SOO thoughtful!! Seriously guys, think about it. I'm helping you be a ninja rockstar here.

AND-- while supplies last-- free buyer's choice item with any purchase!! Choice of three "items"...stop by to see what you can get!

Oh, and stop by to say hi too. I've missed you all.... :wub:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Great to hear from you and looking forward to seeing you this weekend, Jen.

Maria has one of your cory necklaces and wears it all the time! One of her favorites!

My woman isn't keen on ninjas...

Better watch your back, round-eye. ;)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Cory...that's a nice name (boy or girl), Tony? ;)

Matt

Great to hear from you and looking forward to seeing you this weekend, Jen.

Maria has one of your cory necklaces and wears it all the time! One of her favorites!

Better watch your back, round-eye. ;)

DonkeyFish

Members
LOL. This is the commercial I would make:

Husband enters the home, drops suitcase and assorted travel items in a trail on his way to the fishroom with arms full of styro boxes and bags.

Wife enters fishroom to welcome him home from his trip to find him completely preoccupied with his new treasures.

"Look honey! I got a breeding group of Triceratops pneumonia at the convention!! They're incredibly rare and AWESOME!!! LOOK!!" (holds up bag of brown striped fish).

<Note, wife *hears* "Triceratops pneumonia", not any sort of proper name>

Wife tries to hide her lack of enthusiasm for yet another brown fish. "Oh that's great dear!" and returns upstairs to dinner getting cold on the table while she waits for him to put the new fish away 'real 'quick'.

<cut to some time later, candles are out and wife is propped up in her chair having dozed off waiting>

Husband: "Honey? Hey. I was thinking about you while I was gone and I also got you this..."

<Wife opens box, face lights up, firecrackers go off in the back yard and husband is suddenly transformed into a cape-wearing superhero posed with Thor-like hair blowing freely in a fan-generated wind >