• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Invertebrates by Msjinkzd OPEN HOUSE!

Are you coming to Invertebrates by Msjinkzd's open house?

• Total voters

mab

Members
I'm driving the van to That Pet Place from NOVA - I will also attend the "Invert Event." I have space for three since I'm leaving the back seat down to accommodate a large aquarium I plan to buy. Anyone wanting a ride from NOVA or a pick-up at the truck weigh-in station at the Beltway 495/95 intersection in MD please let me know.

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I'll be at my sister's college that weekend and we were planning on heading to That Pet Place in Lancaster from Williamsport, PA (where her college is). So we'll be right in your area. I'll have two of my sister's friends with us as well. As long as you don't mind extras I can come! I'll bring some cupcakes to make up for it, lol!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Regrettably, I will not be able to make it.

I have college friends coming up from Atlanta and down from Maine. They are coming over on Saturday.

The last three times we've seen each other had been at eachother's weddings.

Sorry Rach... totally bummed. :(

msjinkzd

invert junkie
my buddy twotankamin posted this on AC:
If you want F1 zebras (l046) 1.5+ TL inch, please post here to let me know. I am planning to bring 5 or so and I think most of them will get taken. I can bring a few more. $125 each.
(If you want one or more be prepared to bring dead presidents because I don't take credit cards or checks.)

here is a link to that thread in case anyone is interested. LOTS of stuff being brought to sell/swap!
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223071&page=10

minifoot77

Members
does chris need help with orders tomorrow should i bring my welder and gear?

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I originally voted "maybe" but I'm officially a "yes." Looking forward to seeing fellow members and a giant roasted pig tomorrow!

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Rachel, I'm very sorry that I won't be able to make it :(

Congrats on your Grand Opening!!! I hope you have an awesome turn out and everyone has a great time (which I'm absolutely positive will happen ;) ).

Hopefully I'll see you again in May.