• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Invertebrates by Msjinkzd OPEN HOUSE!

Are you coming to Invertebrates by Msjinkzd's open house?

• Total voters

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Are you coming and "Whatcha bringing to sell or swap" at Msjinkzd's Open House Thread

Anyone is welcome to bring things to sell or trade at the party. I will be having raffles as well ($1/ticket, 6 for $5). Raffles will include some merchandise from the MAN store, driftwood, new filters, chemicals, foods, etc. There is the potential to have a new custom welded metal double tank stand in the raffle as well. The party is BYOB. We will be roasting a pig and having other food and non-alcoholic beverages available. Any donations of food or beverage is appreciated. Please bring a chair if you can. Families and friends are welcome.

I will post up a stock availability thread in my vendor forum the week of the party and link to it in this thread. I will have my computer available for paypal transactions, but cash talks and paypal transactions will need to pay a 6% sales tax.

Saturday April 17, 2010 at 2pm

Address for the party:

70 Catalina Drive
Mount Wolf, PA 17347

Please put if you definitely attending by voting on the poll in this thread so I can account for food and paper goods.

Really looking forward to this and hope to see you all there!

Last edited:

chris_todd

Members
Will you be going into the evening (say, until at least 7 pm), or is there a "OK, we're done now, everybody go home!" time. :) I ask because the family is going to Hershey Park that day, so it would be super easy to hit your place on the way home...

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i am positive it will go on way into the night, though I am calling it quits about being stuck in the fish room by 6 or so (exceptions can be made)

chris_todd

Members
Cool! Then if the girls aren't too exhausted after a day at Hershey, we'll probably stop by (I voted maybe). Looking forward to seeing the new fishroom!

NYfan78

Members
Id love to stop by, even though i dont know msny peeps yet. I prolly wont be off work till 5ish. Hope its not too late to swing by?

F8LBITE

Members
Im working that day till 3 but im gonna try to come right after work. Anyone want to carpool!!!!???

F8LBITE

Members
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rQqwG_rQx7A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rQqwG_rQx7A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

msjinkzd

invert junkie
LOL! I am sure we will be up QUITE late, we are roasting a pig, making fire, and looking ot have fun! I just don't want to be chained to the fishroom all night and want to socailize :D Come on by!

toddnbecka

Members
I'd really like to, but I don't know what's going on that day regarding work and/or the family. My grandfather just had a pacemaker put in, and will be in the hospital the rest of the week. I'll have a better idea the week before.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'm pretty sure I'm free that weekend. Gotta check with mama though. :)

marge618

CCA member
Hi Rach,
Looks like I will make it. Depends on my ride arrangements. (I voted maybe.) It sounds like a great party!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i hope you all can make it! Hopefully its not too far :) I am excited to have everyone over. I often wish I was just a little closer to most of the club members as we have a great yard for entertaining!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I am also a maybe.
Starting to get tired of not having a kitchen. Never seem to have the time to mess with in the evenings just weekends. I will watch for the weather. That may determine.

Thanks for setting this up Rachel. Sounds like a great time.