• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

How many tanks are enough? How many are too many?

Ophelia77

Members
Dude... the other day when we were over at your place, I was looking to grab your car jack to facilitate tank installation. :p

That;s awesome!! We had to do that! LOL We found out the load rate on our shelves was not exactly what the box said it was after the 55 got filled up :) so we grabbed the car jack to hold the tank until we got some reinforcements under it ;) I can't wait to see where you put them, Tony:)

Diogenes

Members
my wife wants the next tank to be marine. I'm tempted to do it just to appease her and get her interested in the hobby again, but it's going to cost a whole lot to turn a 150 fresh into a 150 reef or FOWLR.

Ophelia77

Members
If it's the color of the marine fish she likes, try enticing her with Discus, Angels, Rams, or other colorful fish;)

Diogenes

Members
If it's the color of the marine fish she likes, try enticing her with Discus, Angels, Rams, or other colorful fish;)

I've recently kept all those but discus and it was a no go. We scuba dive and she's into marine stuff. She used to keep marine/fresh tanks too but now only interested in salt.