• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Frybabies Roadtrip

fischfan13

Banned
I had an absolute great time.
Everytime I meet up with people from the CCA I am left more and more impressed (maybe that's because none of you are from NJ:eek:...except for me).

Other than an initial flare-up at the grill I had fun cooking for everyone.

Pat, you did get me back for the ECC card in your cheeseburger...
Before I left I checked my car. I pulled off a few CCA cards that were left on it. Once more I checked as I was leaving and found one more on the rear wiper. Well, as I was driving home I wanted to clean my windshield from the dead-bug-splatter as I was leaving Pennsy and crossing into Jersey. Driving at about 75mph I squirted my windshield with wiper fluid and there it was...going back and forth on the passengers said wiper...another CCA business card.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I had a great time as well. Thanks for having us Julie, and letting us deplete your fish room. I hope the sales made it worth not being able to go outside for the entire day. The food was great, meeting new people was nice, and I went home with a styro full of awesome fish. Thanks to Mike (mab) for picking me and the others up. The conversation was entertaining and I couldn't have asked for better company. I'm looking forward to the trip to see Discus-Hans in a few weeks.

Julie, one day, ONE DAY !!!!!!! I'm going to make to your place with this bunch of Road Runners (or even with out them)

Looks like you all had a great time, wonderful,

Hans

Julie

Members
Everyone... I'm so glad you all had as good a time as I did!!! I might not have made it out of the fishroom very much, (but I did sneak out a few times!) but the people and the conversation in the fishroom was just as good as it was outside! Plus, I got to show off my fish, and all the hard work Kim and I have been doing to get it ready for you all. And of course all Sarah's polishing of the glass fronts, and fish catching and bagging.

Mike, I'm so glad Sarah took Cheyenne(sp?) up to see Melissa! Since Tracey was busy with grandkids, she wasn't there to coax Melissa into a social frame of mind, and the now grown puppies do make a bit of a racket!

Thanks to everyone for helping out, I had an absolute blast with everyone, and whoever put in a good word with the weather gods... THANKS!!! I did like this location better, more natural shade, cool breeze(right on George, it is the best AC imo!), and not too far to walk! Pat and Bill... you two were TOO FUNNY with the cards!

Leftovers... 2 nice folding chairs and one pair of sunglasses. 1 beer, some soda, brownies(Kevin says thanks!!) and the chocchip cake. Amazing it all went and so fast! Next time I do have to assign someone to save me a sampling of food, and to run me beer to help keep me hydrated in the *sauna*.

Hans, it would have made my day to see you and yours show up! I'm sure you could have helped point out how we could improve out water supply/changing system in easy stages without losing tank space. I'll see YOU in a couple of weeks! can't sait to see those *tefes*

This was the best party of any kind EVER held here. And I want to thank the kids especially, you made it very special for me, and the excitement on their faces helped remind me of why I do fish in the first place...
and horses...
and dogs!

Thanks all!

Julie

Members
PS. Onyx and Xena didn't move almost all day Sunday, too worn out. The horses were a bit miffed when they didn't get treats and visitors on Sunday.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I had an absolute great time.
Everytime I meet up with people from the CCA I am left more and more impressed (maybe that's because none of you are from NJ:eek:...except for me).

Other than an initial flare-up at the grill I had fun cooking for everyone.

Pat, you did get me back for the ECC card in your cheeseburger...
Before I left I checked my car. I pulled off a few CCA cards that were left on it. Once more I checked as I was leaving and found one more on the rear wiper. Well, as I was driving home I wanted to clean my windshield from the dead-bug-splatter as I was leaving Pennsy and crossing into Jersey. Driving at about 75mph I squirted my windshield with wiper fluid and there it was...going back and forth on the passengers said wiper...another CCA business card.

lol
I probably did **** someone else off thought. There was another NJ car there that I came across before yours. I put cards all over it and then found that the passenger side window open about 2 inches. I must have thrown 20 cards all over the interior. Plus they will find more when they open the trunk. Your car was behind a pickup and I did not see it at first. Some one will be mad at me. lol