• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Fish Offer

DeeCee

Members
Thanks Mikey! :love0030: :love0030: :love0030:

I am soooooooooo glad you didn't just count my 'meaningful' posts............. heee heee!

DC

maddog10

Members
Well---back from vacation and it looks like a lot of new posts. Once I get caught up with things around the house, I will see if anyone else has made it to the 100 post mark.

(I know, I still need to break down my Tang tanks to get to those fish that I owe out!!)

maddog10

Members
I finally broke down the tanks with the Julidochromis dickfeldi and the Tropheus sp. Red (Ndole). So if you were waiting for your free fish and want to cash them in on these fish let me know. I can bring to the January meeting.

I am working earnestly towards my first free whatever but trying to do it meaningfully.....rather hard when you come home dancing a jig from the part time bartending gig

marge618

CCA member
Somehow I need to find out how close I am to earning a second fish. HELP! How do I count or measure this one..... and I used to be a math teacher...

DeeCee

Members
Somehow I need to find out how close I am to earning a second fish. HELP! How do I count or measure this one..... and I used to be a math teacher...[/b]

HA! I think the formula is "number of meaningful posts divided by number of silly posts, multiplied by the number of times you tried to win the CCA thong and divided again by 2 if you ate any of the Mbuna Dip"............. Heee heee!

DC

maddog10

Members
<div class='quotemain'>Somehow I need to find out how close I am to earning a second fish. HELP! How do I count or measure this one..... and I used to be a math teacher...[/b]

HA! I think the formula is "number of meaningful posts divided by number of silly posts, multiplied by the number of times you tried to win the CCA thong and divided again by 2 if you ate any of the Mbuna Dip"............. Heee heee!

DC
[/b][/quote]

Remember temperture and wind speed play a major factor as well.

Marge - You had 3 posts when I started the program.

marge618

CCA member
<div class='quotemain'><div class='quotemain'>Somehow I need to find out how close I am to earning a second fish. HELP! How do I count or measure this one..... and I used to be a math teacher...[/b]

DC
[/b][/quote]

Remember temperture and wind speed play a major factor as well.

Marge - You had 3 posts when I started the program.
[/b][/quote]

DeeCee .... Hee heee ...You're a poet. Do you get double credit for poetic posts..?

DeeCee

Members
HA! Double credit only for the Haiku's, Margie :lol:
And only if it's still a meaningful fish related post................ heee heee!

DC

marge618

CCA member
HA! Double credit only for the Haiku's, Margie :lol:
And only if it's still a meaningful fish related post................ heee heee!

DC[/b]

So, define 'fish related'. Let's see
Anything with the word fish, anything in water, anything in a tank, anything in a petstore... anything on the mind of a fishaholic. :character0053: :confused0024: :sign0191:

Number 100 dum dah dah dum Woo woo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee One Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......and just in the nick of time. :smashfreakB: :wacko: :beamup: :spanka: :spanka: :unsure: :angry3: :FIREdevil:

maddog10

Members
Yeah!!!!

I am waiting for the end of the year and will let everyone know if they get a freebie. I will be able to bring to the January meeting.

maddog10

Members
In some ancient language (can't remember which one) Michael means "god like"! :party0007:

Wasn't Michael an Arch Angel?

cyradis4

Members
I thought that was Gabriel. I think Michael is a Saint, which a certain namesake of his is not......

:FIREdevil:

Amanda.

marge618

CCA member
Yeah!!!!

I am waiting for the end of the year and will let everyone know if they get a freebie. I will be able to bring to the January meeting.[/b]

THERE SHOULD BE SOME SORT OF CELEBRATION FOR THIS THREAD... IT WILL HAVE CLOSE TO 200 POSTS BY THE JAN 2008 MEETING! :character0272: :happy0100: :happy0065: :happy0144: :happy0158: :party0018: