• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Fish Offer

maddog10

Members
Have I got a deal for you!! I will give you FREE fish!!

Heres the catch: Use this Forum!

The Rules:

1. Must be a CCA member (go ahead and join, if you haven't already).

2. You will receive 1 FREE fish for every 100 new posts you make on this Forum. Please try to make them meaningful posts, don't post "Hi its me, its Tuesday". I have a list of the current number of posts each member has made so far (sorry, those don't count).

3. Type and sex of fish will be my choice. It will probably be some sort of Malawi peacock, but I will try to work with you and get you something you would like.

4. Fish must be picked up either from my house or at a regular CCA meeting (sorry no shipping).

5. This offer starts RIGHT NOW and ends at 11:59pm on December 31, 2007.

Go ahead and start posting, keep it clean and have fun.

maddog10

Members
See, this is what happens when I can't sleep at night. :wacko:
Oh and by the way, thats 1 for Pat. :D

Laxison

Members
Not too shabby of an idea! Now all I have to do is try to think of interesting things to post!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Sounds like a great idea Maddog! The only question I have is you've posted 168 times from April of 06. So that means, that it will take us about 14 posts a month to get where you are. I guess I would get my first free fish at about 7 months from now. That's if I start now. Just a thought! :D

mscichlid

Founder
Hey! I just found a $25 dollar coupon from your store in my glove box. I won it in a CCA raffle. Is it redeemable? I want the most beatiful fish left. That's singular, mind you! LOL!

I been trying ...sigh trying..to attend a meeting hah....3 times....no go...
1st - still in nc
2nd - drive back to nc
3rd - drive back to nc again

oo...i want a fish...what kind...

maddog10

Members
Alright, Pat and Francine are already more than half way to their first FREE fish! Hasn't even been a month yet! I might need to get more fish. :smashfreakB:

maddog10

Members
PAT KELLY, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You get the first free fish. I will get you a nice young male Aulonocara stuartgranti (Chilumba) (F1), to do with as you please (you could wait until you get enough posts for a small group). :jumpy: