• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ECC & CCA GROUP BUY W/ DAVES RARE FISH

longstocking

Members
You can still order until this Wed.... so get your order in asap. I will bring the fish to the meeting where you have to be to pick up the fish from me.

You must be a paid CCA member or join ECC ( FREE ) to partake in the group buy....

Here is the ECC site: http://www.eastcoastcichlids.org/

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I put my order in to help pad the lead over the Philly shipment. I wonder if Dave's fishroom will be empty after this weekend. One more day left to clean him out!

Travis

Members
apparently they would rather be in groups or something silly like that...maybe someone will have fry soon?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Who took all the Ectodus!?!? Only two left...sigh.

The group buy's only been going for 5 weeks now. :rolleyes:

All good though. Like Caleb said, we usually do group orders a few times a year. Join the club and be ready for the next one! :)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm new to the group and apparently greedy...
Its not a problem, just unfortunate timing. As Caleb and Tony mentioned there will be more group buys in the future. There are also many other club sponsors that you can order from anytime. The club has many resources that you can get more familiar with soon. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are many people here that can try to help locate certain fish or help answer questions about specific fish.

fischfan13

Banned
Congrats to those who ordered to BWI.
I spoke to Dave late Wednesday afternoon and he informed me that the Philly ordered was trounced by the BWI order.
Hopefully those who ordered are able to help Sarah in any way possible, she is going to have her hands full with this delivery.

longstocking

Members
I'll be ok .... might need help getting them from the car to into the meeting place though :) That reminds me.... I need to go make up some fresh water , just incase :)

Anyone excited? I am ... can't wait to get my fish in :)

Tony

I'll be ok .... might need help getting them from the car to into the meeting place though :) That reminds me.... I need to go make up some fresh water , just incase :)

Anyone excited? I am ... can't wait to get my fish in :)

Dude, I am beyond pumped! Thanks again, Sarah. You rock.

So now that the order is closed.. what did everyone get? I'll start:

Got more Ps. demasoni to mix up the blood my group.
Got 2 adult female Otopharynx tetrastigma.

But most excited about.......

Got a quad of adult Tanzanian Placidochromis phenochilus. :cool:

PIMPIN'!!!!

Placidochromis%20phenochilus%20Tanzania.jpg

davidhusker

Members
I picked up some males for my near empty 180 gal
Benga Peacock
Albino Taiwan reef
Venustus
chrysonotus

I also picked up a young group of 6 Blue Neon Chiwinidi peacocks, one of my favorites.

Tony

I picked up some males for my near empty 180 gal
Benga Peacock
Albino Taiwan reef
Venustus
chrysonotus

I also picked up a young group of 6 Blue Neon Chiwinidi peacocks, one of my favorites.

Sweet selections. :)

I thought your 180 was pretty well stocked? Didn't you post pics of your Malawi tank in the winter?

longstocking

Members
I don't know what shipping is going to be yet... but please remember to bring cash for the shipping. Cash only... no checks or paypal please.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I was just able to add a few last minute additions to my order. A new mailing list came out last night with something I wanted. If you need something, call him ASAP because he may be able add it in. I ordered:

6 Tropheus Duboisi 'Maswa' juvies
2 Albino Steveni 'Taiwan Reef' females
2 Cynotilapia Afra 'Cobwe' females