• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ECC & CCA GROUP BUY W/ DAVES RARE FISH

Travis

Members
Can you ballpark the shipping? 20-50 / person?

Also,
3 calvus inkfin
3 calvus yellow
6 meleagris
0 ectodus

Cartel

Members
Sweet Tony I picked up a male Placidochromis phenochilus as well. I'm def stoked also picked up a couple other fish

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
At the rate you guys are going, he is going to need 10 helpers just to pack the bags and styros.

LOL

Travis

Members
Thanks Michael, I never carry cash so I wanted to know how much I should withdraw...

I'm happy with the fish that were still available. However, I'm still sour about those ectodus...

Last edited:

fischfan13

Banned
Thanks Michael, I never carry cash so I wanted to know how much I should withdraw...

I'm happy with the fish that were still available. However, I'm still sour about those ectodus...

Why be sour?
You saved about $24 on your order and probably another $40 on shipping.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President

If you're coming to the meeting, you should get some extra cash out for the auction and raffle. Members bring some nice stuff for the auction, and theres usually nice donations for the raffle.

cmcpart0422

Members
I got some

A. Koningsi Mbenji
A. Stuartgranti Usisya "flavescent"
Lethrinops sp. "red cap" chirwa
O lithobates z rock "yellow blaze"

longstocking

Members
At the rate you guys are going, he is going to need 10 helpers just to pack the bags and styros.

LOL

we thought of that in advance... he is shipping philly out today for tomorrow and bwi out Friday for Saturday. ...

I think it would be a tad hard to get both orders done in the same day :eek:

Spine

Members
I got some

A. Koningsi Mbenji
A. Stuartgranti Usisya "flavescent"
Lethrinops sp. "red cap" chirwa
O lithobates z rock "yellow blaze"

I wanted to get some O lithobates zimbabwe rock "yellow blaze" they are hot. I ended up with some other stuff because you never see it listed,I'll get some next time.

Dave sent out a updated email with the fish he just got in the otherday so if there is anything anyone wants you can still call today and he might be able to squeeze it in on the order

cmcpart0422

Members
Yeah the lithobates are I order a few of the small ones so im sure in a month or two im going to have some spare males for sale if you want.

fischfan13

Banned
I wanted to get some O lithobates zimbabwe rock "yellow blaze" they are hot. I ended up with some other stuff because you never see it listed,I'll get some next time.

Dave sent out a updated email with the fish he just got in the otherday so if there is anything anyone wants you can still call today and he might be able to squeeze it in on the order

Ordering is closed.

fischfan13

Banned
Actually ordering was closed on Wednesday as posted here and on ECC several times.
A lot of time had to be given to Dave to be able to fill both orders.
Sarah and I decided to have the flights go out on separate days because of the volume of orders that Dave received for both Airports.

As for BWI beating the crap out of Philly...
All of this is a "win-win". The Hobbyists here gained by getting a huge discount and splitting shipping, and a retailer gained by making a nice number for the month. Dave Schumacher is one of the absolute best people in the industry and he, his wife and 6 month old son all benefit from the butt-kicking that BWI gave Philly.

One little statistic:
All of the fish that are going to Philly are for ECC members.
All of the fish, except for one order, going to BWI are for CCA members.

Leffler817

CCA Members
One other stat I'd be interested in knowing, which airport or club ordered more fish? How could we figure that? It would be neat to see the one big receipt. :)

fischfan13

Banned
One other stat I'd be interested in knowing, which airport or club ordered more fish? How could we figure that? It would be neat to see the one big receipt. :)

BWI, as said, ordered more than Philly.
Just a quick note, ECC is not a club...it's a website/forum.
Most people who ordered are both CCA Club Members and Members of EastCoastCichlids.org.

Im sure with both added together it was a awesome order, Way to go CCA and ECC. I would be interested in how many fish both clubs bought