• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

East Coast Monster Fish Konvention | September 20~22, 2013 | Parsippany, NJ

Reed

Very Fishe
I would like to go just trying to coordinate it, Last year they had some really nice fish and very cold Beer :>

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
3 More Days!!! This is the last incentive that we will be offering to Register for The East Coast Monster Fish Konvention sponsored by Aqueon.

Anyone who is registered by August 31st will be in the running to have their name drawn for the choice of one of three prizes...

---One 5lb (2270g) container of New Life Spectrum, Retail $49.99

Or

---$50 in Raffle Tickets. The tickets can be for one or more of the tank setups and/or it can be for the ECC/MFK Pleco/Syno/Catfish Choice Raffle...which will have L-046's in it along with other Plecos, Synodontis and Catfish.

Or

AN Aqueon 33g Long, 40g Breeder or 75g with tops,...all from Aqueon.

First winner pulled chooses a tank, or the food, or the raffle tickets. Second winner chooses between the remaining prizes and the third winner gets the last prize left.

You MUST register no later than August 31st. After that date there will be no more incentives to register.

How do you register?
Go to http://eastcoastmonsterfish.com/

and click on the Register tab.

Also, will you need a room?
Friday nights talks will be running late into the evening, along with a Hospitality Suite that will be open until ???
Saturday Nights Donation Only Auction, the Auction that will have only items and fish auctioned off that have been donated by Sponsors and Vendors, will run until at least Midnight.
The ECC/MFK HUGE Fall Auction on Sunday will run until every item has been auctioned off will be over at ???
Room Reservations:
http://eastcoastmonsterfish.com/hotel

Reed

Very Fishe
Registered and looking forward to going

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

verbal

CCA Members
Room Sales?

Is anyone in CCA doing room sales?

There is a Michigan Pleco breeder coming to the Konvention. He has some great stuff at reasonable prices, however due to health issues he really needs some one to sell the fish for him.

I sold for him at the Catfish Convention. I can not do so at the Konvention because we are bringing the kids and it would just be too disruptive to sell from our room.

Where are all the posts from folks up there? This thread now needs photos to rub it in on us poor schmucks that have to work this weekend. Gitrdun.

verbal

CCA Members
Where are all the posts from folks up there? This thread now needs photos to rub it in on us poor schmucks that have to work this weekend. Gitrdun.

This guy(an Mbu puffer) followed us home:

mbu_puffer_zpsa7326ae0.jpg

Andrew

Members
I got some C118 Aspidoras and Corydoras similis. Not very Monster, but cool nonetheless... Also stocked up on pleco caves from SCC and fish food from YFS.

WendyFish

Members
I got a big box o' holey rock for the new tropheus tank, and a trio of metriaclima msobo that Dave donated to the Saturday night auction. I also sold my first tropheus. :)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Tracey and I got in a little sightseeing on Thursday.
Note: I did not feel like carrying my camera around. The following are from my phone. LOL

IMG_1680_zpsfda9373c.jpg

This one is the 9-11 memorial on the Jersey side.
IMG_1685_zps58f6ebae.jpg

Had a little snack here
IMG_1690_zps8814121e.jpg

We then took the train into the city and walked all over the place.
IMG_1691_zps79ea94e7.jpg

IMG_1693_zps10dfdf70.jpg

Some cool stuff bring displayed/sold
These tanks were 8 feet long
IMG_1710_zpsf795d7be.jpg

The only thing I purchased was a bunch of NLS.
Needed to stock up for a few months.
IMG_1718_zps984d9c4d.jpg