• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cca Cichlid & Catfish Show

mscichlid

Founder
Thanks to everyone who particiapted at Aquafest 2007! Everyone who helped with the Setup of The Show, the Teardown of The Show, Showing gorgeous and fantastic fish and photographs, Registration, and The Auction. You are some of the greatest people I know.

We're working on publishing the event, so hang in there, we'll have it up this week.

A warm and heartfelt thank you to all of you! You are amazing!

Francine

D

daniel4832

My personal thanks to all of the club members that gave up sleep this pass weekend, so that the rest of us could have a wonderful time. What a fabulous list of speakers! While most fish shows have either decreased in entries or have stopped having them, our club's show was, I believe, 30% higher in fish entered then expected. Not only a very successful weekend for the three clubs that put this convention together, but over a 100 people had a lot of fun! :D
Thanks,
Daniel

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
You guys did a Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know for a fact that the people involved were exhausted, but it was well worth it. :D

Let's do it again....only this time Bigger.