• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD - Saturday Night Rare Fish Auction Donations

lkelly

Members
Is the hospitality room going to kickoff at 1030 even if the auction is halfway over? I can't imagine all the lots being gone in 60 minutes.

I know in the past some socials and hospitality kick off, everyones at the auction/speaker event and when its over they show up and theres nothing left at the hospitality room. I mean it's worth thinking about for whoever is setting up the hospitality saturday night.

I just wanted to be sure everyone gets their fish AAAAND their beer :)

Beer auction?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
For anyone who is able to donate fish to the auction, please preregister them at www.mygroupauctions.com and follow the format I've provided. Please include a picture of the actual fish if possible, but even a stock photo would be appreciated.

Change in procedure: If you'd like to donate fish to the rare fish auction, please PM me and I will handle entering the information. I'll give you my email address to send a picture to, or I can pull a generic photo from the internet if needed.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
There is some really nice stuff being donated to the auction. This should be a good one.

Make sure to support those sponsors who have donated, including Ted's Fish Room, Tangled Up In Cichlids, Mike's Cichlids, Dave's Rare Aquarium Fish, Seagrest Farms, and Batfish Aquatics (I think I got them all).

spazmattik

Members
There is some really nice stuff being donated to the auction. This should be a good one.

Make sure to support those sponsors who have donated, including Ted's Fish Room, Tangled Up In Cichlids, Mike's Cichlids, Dave's Rare Aquarium Fish, Seagrest Farms, and Batfish Aquatics (I think I got them all).

Coa?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President

Jeff Rapps, Cichlids of the Americas, Imperial Tropicals, and Rusty Wessel (Some event sponsors as well)

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
You must be registered for the event and have your event badge on hand in order to participate in tonight's auction.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App