• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD 7 Marketplace Vendors - Who is coming? What's for sale?

young nick

CCA Members
Lucky for me I have a healthy grindal culture going. They'd likely go into my 10g cherry shrimp tank, and I'd move the shrimp elsewhere if I decide to go that route. I'll be sure to look for you on Sunday

MontelBoom

Members
Will anyone have anything to sell shipping wise? Spare bags, heatpacks, etc? Managed to finally make it this year, but forgot to order some heatpacks before coming up here.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
THE MARKETPLACE opens to the public at 10:30 as far as I know. There will be a line to get in which will probably start at about 9 or so. If you are going to sell then you should be there with sufficient time to get there and set up before the room is open to the public. I have a lot of stuff so I plan to arrive and get set up between 9 and 9:30. Officially those who have bought tables were issued special bracelets to allow them and their helpers get in the room early. The room probably is opened any time you want to get in after 8 or 8:30 of you need a lot of time.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Will anyone have anything to sell shipping wise? Spare bags, heatpacks, etc? Managed to finally make it this year, but forgot to order some heatpacks before coming up here.
Bags yeah, not sure about heat packs. You shouldn’t really need any though for a trip from the event to home.

MontelBoom

Members
Spent more money than I'll ever admit. That should be a good answer LOL.

I really enjoyed myself and my family did too. I'm definitely coming back next year, but this time for the entire event...and with the proper supplies to take more home.

Tankster

Members
Spent more money than I'll ever admit. That should be a good answer LOL.

I really enjoyed myself and my family did too. I'm definitely coming back next year, but this time for the entire event...and with the proper supplies to take more home.

Ditto - I was 3rd in line at Pat Kelly's table after the doors opened. After I made a rather large donation to his fish habit I went to a few other tables and emptied the wallet! Picked up some nice super red pelco, ghost (albino) pleco, a Hap or 2, and of course, some amazing peacocks from Pat. (stock from Pat Kelly follows) photos ARE slightly enhanced on color. washed out without a flash so did some minor tweaking to show as close to actual color without going overboard.