• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Batfish Needs Your Help

Hannibal

Members
what did it do?

After we unloaded the first load Josh was backing out of the driveway and got the truck stuck on the stump. The rear axel was up on the stump so the driver side rear was off the ground. With the help of neighbors we managed to jack up the truck, get the blocks and wood under the tire, and drive it off the stump. Was an adventure to say the least...

frankoq

Members
Unforeseen set back but you guys got it resolved!
I could come this afternoon if help is still needed.

Becca

Members
We are taking the first load to 15500 burtonsonville road

I think Josh will need help - we moved all the tanks yesterday but didn't have time to set up racks, etc.

It's a house at 198 and Kruhm, across from the cemetery. At that point on 198 I think it's Spencerville.

Ading522

Members
I think Josh will need help - we moved all the tanks yesterday but didn't have time to set up racks, etc.

It's a house at 198 and Kruhm, across from the cemetery. At that point on 198 I think it's Spencerville.

Pmd him but haven't heard back..need to know times we can pitch in..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
Pmd him but haven't heard back..need to know times we can pitch in..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Try sending a facebook message to batfish aquatics... Although, given the amount of lifting that was done yesterday, he might be stuck on a couch or floor somewhere, unable to reach his phone.

I sent a PM to Josh to ask him to respond to the thread. Given that state of things yesterday, I would imagine that he would need help setting up at the new location. For those of you who plan to go to the new location, it is not a traditional storefront location. It is a residential home; so, trust your GPS with the address. There are two driveways to access the property.

You may consider bringing work gloves and refreshments (two things I neglected to do yesterday).

Becca

Members
Sheesh, hope he's not trapped under a tank somewhere.

If anyone has his number, maybe give him a call. I don't have it.

Becca

Members
Just got a FB message - he'll be headed to the new location soon. He was packing up stuff at his home that needs to go there.

JLW

CCA Members
Hey everyone,

I could definitely use some help at 15500 burtonsville rd (128, also spencerville rd).

I.had to do a run to hone depot, and to my old apartment, but should be back there within the hour!

JLW

CCA Members
Also, I do NOT habe reliable internet access. Please call me:

540287****

Last edited: