• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Available for the October meeting

Spine

Members
Hi Rachel. I'd like to get

10-Sawbwa resplendens

3 -pairs of
DARIO JUINTIA HILLS

20-
B. brigittae

If it not too late I can pay cash or paypal. PM sent

ddavila06

Members
Rach! my fishes are doing great! thanks. one of the lil guys colored right up and they even ate when i fed the others :wub:

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Oh good!!!! I hope my sexing was right with those darios. The one was OBVIOUSLY a dominant male. Darios can be a bit tricky!

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I forgot to ask you at the meeting if I could put any small fish like marbled hatchets in with the CPO's or if the CPO's are better off alone.

YSS

Members
Rachel,

I would like to get:

- 20 espeis
-10 rummies
-20 largest lemon tetras you have. I think they would have to be at least 1.5". If you have 30 lemons that size, I will take them

Please let me know how much it would be including shipping to 22182. Thanks!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
There are absolutely males left, not sure on the females but its doubtful. Those puppies sold like hotcakes!

rich_one

Members
Hey Rachel,

I know its rather early, but come the November meeting, I'm going to need enough nerites to cover two 125 gallon tanks and a 55 gallon tank (assuming my big boys don't snack on 'em! LOL)... They can be totally random mixes. Can you quote me a price on those, based on the number I'd need? Thanks!

-Rich