• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Available for the October meeting

YSS

Members
or you could scheudle a visit! Not sure if you are going to the gwapa/aclc combo meeting next weekend at TFP, but I live only 20 minutes from there

I would love to come up for a visit, but I have hard enough time making to the meeting that's just over 30 minutes away. Not sure if I can find time anytime soon to make it over there. I will contact you about shipping when I come back from camping. By birthday is coming up soon, so may be I can get more fish than initially planned. :)

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Hey Rachel,
Could I get a M/F pair of CPOs and one bag of almond leaves? Is it ok if I pay you at the meeting? Thanks!

rsretep

Members
HEY Rachel any chance any of your snails have an appetite for BBA (black beard algae) if so I am interested

tremper

Members
Hey Rach,

I sent you a PM yesterday did you get it? I'm looking for $20 worth of nerites, about 5 of the L144's you picked up from Julie and some ramshorns if you have them.

I tried to PM you again and the message isn't going through.

Joe

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Hey Rach - I'll take 10 more rummy nose. The 18 I got from you a few weeks ago in the 150 just aren't doing it for me. ;)

(Nah, they're friggin' incredible - can't wait to see an even larger school)

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Hey Rachel,
Could I get a M/F pair of CPOs and one bag of almond leaves? Is it ok if I pay you at the meeting? Thanks!

Sure thing!

HEY Rachel any chance any of your snails have an appetite for BBA (black beard algae) if so I am interested

Snails don't eat BBA :(

Hey Rach,

I sent you a PM yesterday did you get it? I'm looking for $20 worth of nerites, about 5 of the L144's you picked up from Julie and some ramshorns if you have them.

I tried to PM you again and the message isn't going through.

Joe
Was away for the night, checking in now :)

L144 longfinned- $10

How big are they?

just around 1.5" maybe a little bigger.

Just a reminder...I'd like 10 otos, please. I'll send PM, too.

Thanks,
Ruth

Got it!
Hey Rach - I'll take 10 more rummy nose. The 18 I got from you a few weeks ago in the 150 just aren't doing it for me. ;)

(Nah, they're friggin' incredible - can't wait to see an even larger school)

Will do!

minifoot77

Members
and add a second pair of cpo's to my order for a grand total of 2 pair cpo's and 8 otto's

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org