• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Available for sale for May meeting

msjinkzd

invert junkie
wha? Oh man. I am so messed up! I thought club was tomorrow! Ha! isn't it reassuring that I am on the board! LMAO!!!!!!!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Glad youo did! Do you know how MAD I would have been to spend 4 hours int eh car for no club!! LOL

Leffler817

CCA Members
It does feel like there should be a meeting today!

Do you have the green horned nerites? How much??? I forgot to get back to you.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I don't know if I have any left or not. They are $2.50 each should I have some. I will have to dig through the tanks and see.

mchambers

Former CCA member
May Meeting

I'll take 7 of the microrasbora kubotai, if they're still available (and if you haven't finished bagging the fish). :)

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I take 5 brigittae, 4 espei, a red spot and six rcs… I may add some more.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org
How much for about 20 or 30 regular ramshorn snails? Do you have any male Clown Killies left? The heat in their tank hit 82 because of the lights and killed the male. I have since switched to LED so this shouldn't be an issue. Also do you have any Apisto pairs to sell?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I don't charrge for ramshorns (I do give $1 credit per 20) and have them written down. I don't have a single killie left though, unfortunately.

toddnbecka

Members
I heard somewhere that you have pleco caves? Sizes and prices? I just got young groups of L-340 and LDA-08, and already had L-134's and L-333's that I should be getting some suitable breeding caves for soon. I have some larger slates caves already, but the only smaller ones on hand are actually bamboo. Works well enough for the regular BN, but I'm not sure if they're suitable for the others.