• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquafest2013

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
It's time for Aquafest2013

Aquafest2013 is a convention that is put on by the 3 local clubs. PVAS, GWAPA, and CCA.

October 18-20 2013

Speakers, raffles, vendors, and auction.

Check the website today!

http://aquafest2013.org/

verbal

CCA Members
Man, I wish... I think we're ALL in the wedding. At least it's local so maybe I can make Sunday... I'm sure it's exactly what Isaac will want to do on his first birthday!!!

He can celebrate with Grace(it is her 9th birthday).

dogofwar

CCA Members
Folks - please register early (and often) - it's only $20!

As someone who organized an event not-so-long ago, having people wait until the last minute to register really raises the anxiety level (and crimps the club's cash flow)...

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
The CCA is part of the crew organizing the event. If anyone would like to volunteer to help out, please send me, Tony, or Matt a PM.

Thanks,

Jon

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Folks - please register early (and often) - it's only $20!

As someone who organized an event not-so-long ago, having people wait until the last minute to register really raises the anxiety level (and crimps the club's cash flow)...

Matt

And makes the planning very difficult

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
HMM
funny. I was cutting back by not going to the ACA this year. Yet I will have gone to
AquaMania
ECCMFK convention in sept
AquaFest in Oct
and possibly OCA in November... lol
4 conventions in one year....

mrkillie

Members
Can't make that one. Why does PVAS always plan these things for the same weekend as the ACLC meeting???? It's not like they don't know when it is.

Might make the auction though.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
It takes the place of the Catfish convention.

That makes it easier to get the same hotel on the same week if they are planned out early.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay,
this one is 3 months out.
Time to make your plans and get registered.

Don't forget the hotel room.
(I still need to do that)..........

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
New aquafest banner is in the rotation on here so you can access the site quicker.

Have you registered?