• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Entry for Aquarium Beautiful

Termato

Board of Directors
I heard we need more entries. I already have a two tanks entered into the contest but I'm going to add in a 3rd. Later on, maybe a fourth but right now, I can only commit to three.

The third entry is going to be a 40G tank also entered into C.A.R.E.S. and Themed categories. All I'm saying is i'm getting the fish from Jeff :) the rest you'll have to wait and see.

Come on people, let's fill up that lobby! :)

dogofwar

CCA Members
That's awesome, Victor!

The Aquarium Beautiful Competition is really an opportunity for aquarists and clubs to represent. Seen some amazing entries over the years...

Matt

I heard we need more entries. I already have a two tanks entered into the contest but I'm going to add in a 3rd. Later on, maybe a fourth but right now, I can only commit to three.

The third entry is going to be a 40G tank also entered into C.A.R.E.S. and Themed categories. All I'm saying is i'm getting the fish from Jeff :) the rest you'll have to wait and see.

Come on people, let's fill up that lobby! :)

Becca

Members
I swear I am not doing this competition this year, but I've got 2.5 gallons through 20 longs sitting empty if anyone else was considering it but needs to borrow a tank.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App