• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquafest2013

dogofwar

CCA Members
If you haven't registered, please do. It's only $20 and there are some great speakers!

Do it today :)

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
We are only a few weeks away. Please register today!

Also, the group rate for hotel rooms is only good up to October 4th. Book you room today to get the discounted room rate.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Who all is planning on entering a tank in the aquarium beautiful contest?... Rumors of very nice prizes are surfacing (details shortly). :)

spazmattik

Members
Wish I could attend as this is the closest event to my house yet :/ to many other things going on that weekend. Booo..

verbal

CCA Members
Wish I could attend as this is the closest event to my house yet :/ to many other things going on that weekend. Booo..

If you can get free Friday night, the sales spree should be worth it. Or if you can stop by the auction Sunday, there should be a lot of cool stuff there too.

chriscoli

Administrator
I think they usually have a big bulletin board where you can post your stuff, but people often put signs out, too.

verbal

CCA Members
I've been registered for a while. Are we allowed to make signs to put in the hall for the Spree on Three?

AquaFest is one of the few places where the buyers come to you for room sales. You might want something with pics and a price list for the room door. Another good way to promote is to put the list on aquarium message boards and maybe even a couple aquabid auctions for pick up at aquafest.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app