• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Photographer for AquaMania

dogofwar

CCA Members
It would be great to have pictures of the Aquarium Beautiful tanks, Give a Kid a Tank Competition and other festivities...

Anyone want to volunteer to help with this? 2-3 people would be great :)

You'd don't need to be an expert or have a $10,000 rig... just commit to taking pictures of the event and posting them online...

Thanks,
Matt

JasonC

Members
Sounds like a good time for a photography mini-workshop?? ;P

Seriously though, I would be happy to help, but it would be great to have someone who really knows what they are doing there to help get the best pics possible.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'm sure that Li will take pics.

I just want to have pics of all of the AB tanks...and the kids contest, etc.

Thanks,
Matt

Glad to know I won't be the only true photo amatuer in this group of professionals with their "Gear"......

I just have a camera hope it's good enough....

dogofwar

CCA Members
Folks who have volunteered to take pictures:

PLEASE take pictures that include our sponsors' and vendors' banners and products...among the pictures you take :)

What's the easiest way to consolidate pics after the event? Anyone want to take the lead on this?

Thanks,
Matt

WendyFish

Members
I can coordinate if still needed.

I think a special PhotoBucket account for this is a great idea. Any objections to that? What I'm thinking is I'd set up an AquaMania account and photographers from the event can PM or email me to get the password (for some control over who can post to it). Then we have everything consolidated. And it will be easy to source for the website, forum posts, whatever people want to do with them.

I'm open to other ideas or can step aside if someone else has a burning desire to make this go -- just figured I'd offer to step up.