• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

World Cup!

ddavila06

Members
predictions?
I say Argentina-Brazil to the final.

Even without Neimal? :(
I rather it be Arg - Bra to the final! Germany kicked us out the last two or three tournaments! Regardless

So, anyone else thought that Costa Rica deserved the win? They kicked netherland's butt, just a little, haha!!:lol:

I find it hard to see Brasil winning without Neymar. Having said that it will be the Krauts and La Naranja Mecanica in the Final!

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Even without Neimal? :(
I rather it be Arg - Bra to the final! Germany kicked us out the last two or three tournaments! Regardless

So, anyone else thought that Costa Rica deserved the win? They kicked netherland's butt, just a little, haha!!:lol:

They did deserve that win

I don't even know anymore this works cup has turned things on their heads it's so hard to know who what and when something is going to happen...my predictions have been off so I will just continue to sit back and enjoy drinks with friends and family.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

AquaStudent

Members
They did deserve that win

I don't even know anymore this works cup has turned things on their heads it's so hard to know who what and when something is going to happen...my predictions have been off so I will just continue to sit back and enjoy drinks with friends and family.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I think they did what they could to earn the win but definitely didn't deserve it. The Netherlands dominated the game and had so many opportunities but didn't capitalize. The Netherlands didn't earn the win but Costa Rica doesn't get the automatic decision. If I didn't want the Dutch to go all the way I'd love to see the underdogs go further. (plus that shows my bias)

I don't think Brazil will continue but that's the great thing about soccer. We need to play the game.

As for Netherlands vs. Argentina I think you know who I want to continue but if the Orange lack the finishing quality it won't be a hard decision.

YSS

Members
The dream final four would be Brasil, Germany, Netherlands, and Argentina. And two south Americans and two superstars in Messi and Neymar battling the for the best player title in the end. Very likely scenario. It would be huge for soccer.

So the final four is set as I predicted. However, with Neymar and Silva out, Germany will likely advance. I am still with Messi to take it all.