• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

World Cup!

YSS

Members
Just like what happened in 2002. Back in 2002, South Korea helped US advance by beating Portugal. Now, South Korea is going to need some help from Russia, but needs to beat Belgium first.

Leffler817

CCA Members
A month ago, we all would have taken advancing from group play regardless of how it happened. They held the 2nd ranked team to one goal (could have pulled out a draw) and should have beat the 4th ranked team. I'll take it!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

AquaStudent

Members
I was hoping Chile could pull out the upset. It was such a well fought game. A crossbar in the dieing minutes and the fatal inside of the post to end it is a tough way to go.

James has been on fire this tournament!

frankoq

Members
What about today? The Dutch or Mexico?
My heart is with Mexico but Robben and Van Persi are lethal weapons.
Can't wait for that game.

YSS

Members
The dream final four would be Brasil, Germany, Netherlands, and Argentina. And two south Americans and two superstars in Messi and Neymar battling the for the best player title in the end. Very likely scenario. It would be huge for soccer.

ddavila06

Members
The dream final four would be Brasil, Germany, Netherlands, and Argentina. And two south Americans and two superstars in Messi and Neymar battling the for the best player title in the end. Very likely scenario. It would be huge for soccer.

very likely scenario..we shall see! i guess im taking off from work on tuesday :D