• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Where Are They Now?

Cartel

Members
Terps are on a bad roll I'll be at the VA Tech vs Terps fame in nov. Anyone going?

I'll tell you who I'm also rootin for besides the obvious Texas is Miami. So we'll see how long they can hang.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Wish I was going to that game but I think tickets are sold out to the general public. Hopefully the Fridge will start whipping them into shape. I do like Miami, I think they look the best out of anyone in our division. They're new QB is putting up some serious numbers.

Cartel

Members
Well I'm getting guest tickets through my gf so if you want just let me know no rush she gets then like a couple weeks before I think.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Yeah dude, I'd love to go! I know a few other people who'd be interested depending on how many tickets you could get. I've been out of school for 6 years now, so I don't have any friends on the inside to get me the hook up. I'll touch base with you closer to the game, or just hit me up if you get details before you hear from me.

JustRon

Members
I do NOT spread or give CRAP, I give a nourishing and enriching substance that promotes growth and fruitful development

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
LOL
Okay, JustRon is back.
The club is starting to feel whole again.

Lets work on some other people.
How many emails can we send out. lol