• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Where Are They Now?

Spine

Members
I was just looking at one of those "Where are they now" pictures and it got me to thinking about some CCA members that I haven't seen for a while. Sometimes you get so used to seeing people at meetings or other functions and it takes awhile before you realize that something is missing or has changed.

I know that members move,lose interest and get jobs or other things that prevent them from participating in CCA at some level or not at all but, we should still be aware that this has happened. I realize that you can't keep up with everyone in the club, our club is fracture into many smaller groups of people that make a whole. Try and keep in touch with one another so members don't get lost without someone knowing.

This month we have the October meeting and Aquafest coming up wich will give us multiple days/chances to get together. Seek out someone that you haven't talked to in a while see if they will be attending, if not encourage them too. Lonnie,Phishphorphun,Knuckles,JustRon to name a few that I haven't talked to for a while. I miss you guys hope to see everyone at Aquafest or at meetings in the future.

Last edited:

F8LBITE

Members
youre right Kev. Bobby Phillips is a real cool dude and so was Lonnie. I dont know the others you have mentioned.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Yeah, I would say DQ...Where he at??? OOPS, I MEANT WHERE THE HECK IS THE UNDERESTIMATED ALL WANNA BE POWERFUL DQ. ;) LOL! HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Just kidding brah.

RM

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I'm watching over you submariner. the eye is all encompassing. I'm currently starting a half slab of ribs at the moment. starting bday celebration early! hahaha! danger chicken since you got old on us I haven't seen you around! I wonder if its dementia. rotflmao

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
lol I hope that's not the case for YOUR sake cause I'm only 6 days older than you youngin! I was off work all week so I've been busy. I try to limit my online surfing to when I'm at work so I get paid to do it.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I'm watching over you submariner. the eye is all encompassing. I'm currently starting a half slab of ribs at the moment. starting bday celebration early! hahaha! danger chicken since you got old on us I haven't seen you around! I wonder if its dementia. rotflmao

DQ, what is up with those ribs? Sounds Delicious! Hook it up;)

Maybe on a Game Day Sunday, but not this one.

Cartel

Members

Whoa I think Danger Chicken really came through and stole his caps lock keys like planned!

Cartel

Members
This is his keyboard now:

caps-lock-is-awesome-sml.jpg

This is his keyboard after our master plan:

:
capslock-s.jpg

Lively

Members
Must be a man thing... 'cause I can't see anything... *laughing*

Ahh! see it now - and... LAUGHING EVEN HARDER!!!

Where do you find these things???

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Sorry lively I'll type slower for you.

H e. a l w a y s. t y p e s. i n. C A P S , s o. w e. a r e. g o i n g. t o. s t e a l. h i s. c a p s l o c k. k e y. s o. h e. c a n ' t.

minifoot77

Members
rotflmao w h a t i f h e u s e s a p e n t o t u r n i t b a c k o n a n d t h e n c a n ' t t u r n i t o f f . . .