• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What's happening at Aquafest

JasonC

Members
I had a great time as well. I got there a bit late, but thoroughly enjoyed Rachel's talk as well as the Iron Aquascaping competition. I only picked up a few things on Sunday, but they were certainly great items... a mat of hair grass, some green dragon plecos, one of those gravel vac thingies (always been curious) and best of all, one of the two Iron Aquascaped tanks. I drove straight from Dulles to my office in Bethesda and set it up. :)

1394082_10200883883486648_936034154_n.jpg

Didn't realize that you were the winning bidder on this. Personally, my fav. of the 2 tanks. Was nice to see how bright those LED's are... really friggin' tempting.

JLW

CCA Members
The PVAS Auction Rules are set up for PVAS Auctions. AquaFest was not a PVAS auction, so ... the rules as to membership do not apply. :) Yes, CCA and GWAPA members will get the full cut, as will PVAS.

There is an error in the software; at some point, it somehow decided to take a 50% cut of some items. This will be resolved in the next few days, never fear!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks much, Josh!

Matt

The PVAS Auction Rules are set up for PVAS Auctions. AquaFest was not a PVAS auction, so ... the rules as to membership do not apply. :) Yes, CCA and GWAPA members will get the full cut, as will PVAS.

There is an error in the software; at some point, it somehow decided to take a 50% cut of some items. This will be resolved in the next few days, never fear!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I got 2 nice clown loaches in the auction, a bag of guppies, and a few plants.

My nicest pickups were from Frank; black cories, a pair of L144, and some red velvet swords. Also picked up a pleco cave from SCC.

The auction was well run and coordinated and everyone seemed to get some great deals. Thanks to all who helped put on the event.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I sold some in the auction.

I bought some dry goods from the vendors

Helped for a couple hours in the am,

mchambers

Former CCA member
I picked up a trio of Corydoras Weitzmani, which I really wanted and was the only fish purchase I made. Also got plants and driftwood, mostly from the Tag sale, but also got some plants in the auction. Kind of wished I had bought that Eheim 2213 that went so cheaply in the afternoon, but I don't really need it.

JasonC

Members
Looks like some fixes have been happening at mygroupauctions... my numbers went up but, I am still getting charged the 30% non-member commission instead of the 25%. Anyone else seeing fixes happening?

verbal

CCA Members
Looks like some fixes have been happening at mygroupauctions... my numbers went up but, I am still getting charged the 30% non-member commission instead of the 25%. Anyone else seeing fixes happening?

It looks like some changes/updates have been made and some have not. Josh, Sherry or I should be able to post when the reports are final.

verbal

CCA Members
I talked to Sherry today and the audit should be wrapped up and checks sent out by the end of the week.