• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing to the March 12 meeting?

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
(5) Sub-adult red ceibals (cheap - nice fish, I just don't need eleven)

(100+) Baby leucistic Honduran red points (tiny but very hardy and eating ground flake (extremely cheap - try 'please')

(1) chiller with 1.25-1.5 horse motor about half the size of a dorm room refrigerator, about a 6 foot hose to 'chiller' attachment- motor runs smoothly and fairly quietly, may need to be recharged - $35

One very clean 15 gallon tank (24" x 12") with glass top (make offer or for trade)

Water sprite

Java Moss

About 100 lbs. of smooth small (lentil to pea-sized) natural river rock/pebbles - nice stuff, have just shifted entirely to sand - same substrate that sells for $0.50-$1.00/lb. in stores

Myself am looking for decent lights for a 24" and 30" tanks.

Did you mean Oblongums? I thought you bought Oblongums from FB

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Nope. Have both.

Calmate Principe. The second pair of AOs that ''expresses'' from my school are destined for thee.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Where is this place located, that way I can bring my sex appeal!! lol Seriously though where, and what happens at the meetings? I live in Martinsburg WV about 1 to 2 hours away from Silver Spring I think.

Hey there Thumper. Glad you made it over. I am the one that sent you the PM on the ACA forum.

Meetings are at 2. The typical meeting starts with everyone talking and checking out whats in the auction. The Prez will start the meeting with a few announcements. Then the Speaker will start.
Most presentations are 1 - 1 1/2 hours long with plenty of pictures.

After the speaker we break for about 15 or so. Gives you a chance to
talk and check stuff out. Get some more refreshments etc.

Then comes the raffles and the mini auction.
Now we call it a mini auction but its usually between 50 and 100 items in the auction. This takes a good while.
In fact its getting a little too big again.
You never know what will be in the auction or what it will go for.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Does anyone have juvie Geophagus steindachneri available? I could really use some to put in the store (Aquatic Obsession) display tank. I'm also looking for a nice Apisto pair to put in there as well.
Try rsretep, I believe he is breeding the geos. Rachel is a good source for apistos.

Greg31

Members
I might be coming out to the meeting for the first time. Does anyone possibly have a 20g-40g tank they are looking to get rid of? Trying to find a steal!!

BIG_Z

Members
How much for the Choc. Zebras?

and I cant make it till 2:15 im going to miss all the fun stuff...bwa..

rich_one

Members
Let's see... I have a heat lamp with a working bulb in it, and an unused bulb in the packaging, that I can part with. Don't expect I'll be keeping any reptiles anymore. Son will be graduating next year, and my focus is really fish.

I probably have some leftover substrate too... forget what it is though... if anyone has reptiles and would like that kinda thing... I might even have an unopened jar of that gel stuff that crickets supposedly eat.

I also have some excess aquascaping rocks that I'd consider trading for some driftwood pieces and/or some anubias or other low lights or put into the auction or something. If I find or think of anything else... I'll post it later.

-Rich
If anyone is interested in this stuff at all, let me know... otherwise, I'm not going to bother gathering it together.

-Rich

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
If anyone is interested in this stuff at all, let me know... otherwise, I'm not going to bother gathering it together.

-Rich

Rich, I'll buy that new bulb if you can bring it. I have a feeling that Turtle-man's light is getting old.

longstocking

Members
Bring the light? I'll bring shellies for you like we talked about a while ago?
Let me know asap as I need to get ready and out of the fishroom.