• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing to auction off at the meeting on November 12th

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Hey Rocky...

Pair of firemouths (Thoricthys)
Pair of black paradise
Couple of blue male Badis badis
A lone male leucistic HRP (sorry Matt - the little female didn't make it). Don't suppose anyone has another girl to offer/sacrifice?
8 adult Corydoras arcuatus (unless someone makes me a decent offer for them first)
pH 7.8 Guppy grass
Java moss
Water sprite
Frogbit (a.ka.a. Limnobium spongia or even 'red-root floaters') :D

A plastic swing-lid canopy for a standard 20 without fixture
A 30" single T-8 fixture with bulb that needs fooling with and/or a new switch - this is a freebie to be brought only if requested
A ton of natural average pea-sized river agate - nice stuff, I just don't do gravel anymore. Must be 100 pounds/$50 dollars worth. Again will bring only if requested. Straight trade for a houseplant, driftwood or a song (3 verses minimum).

Bulbs for Yun
Pair or trio of orange Krobei for Tony
Pair of really stunning pike for Francine (all part of my diabolical plan for a coup d'etat)
A Tootsie-roll pop for Caleb's daughter (Dad wussed on Halloween 'cause of snow)
Matt's missing lucky charms (That's right ladies and gentlemen - he does all that without the full complement of his magic.)

Am still looking for Tony's virtue - word is he lost it some time ago, contentedly I understand but all the same. What's remarkable is that his honor remans intact and an inspiration to all. Well nearly so.

mchambers

Former CCA member
I don't have any extra candy, but can bring lots of red cherry shrimp, panda corydoras, and celestial pearl danios (danios margaritas), if anyone is interested. Would be happy to put these in the auction, but not sure if I'll be able to stay for the whole shebang, so would prefer to sell beforehand.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Sam - I have an HRP female. She's a little beat up as she ended up being the 3rd wheel in a trio I have. She's been recuperating in a breeder net for about 3 weeks and is healing up pretty well. She's yours if you want her.

Anyone have any of the green brochis/cories that were in the last auction? I got 3 last month and have managed to keep them alive!! I'd like to add to the herd.

verbal

CCA Members
I will be bringing:
4 Nics
3 or 4 yellow labs

If there is interest I can bring:
pair of jewel cichlids
4 tiger barbs

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Aw Geez

Sam - I have an HRP female. She's a little beat up as she ended up being the 3rd wheel in a trio I have. She's been recuperating in a breeder net for about 3 weeks and is healing up pretty well. She's yours if you want her.

Anyone have any of the green brochis/cories that were in the last auction? I got 3 last month and have managed to keep them alive!! I'd like to add to the herd.

I'll like to roll again on the HRP if you please. They were just such great parents that I want to see them do it again. But truth now, did you really forget that I was the one that sniped those Brochis from you at the last auction? Impulse buy on my part - felt a little poorly afterwards because I already had scored a couple of deals and you probably wanted them more than I did. So yes, I have all five and you may have them for whatever your high bid was before I so unceremoniously trumped you. I think it was all of a whopping $8 or $10. They're fat, happy and well on the their way to being monsters.

johns51

Members
Platytaeniodus sp. "red Tail Sheller" also known as Haplochromis sp. "red tail shelle

I have a group of 13 Platytaeniodus sp. "red Tail Sheller" also known as Haplochromis sp. "red tail sheller.

Looks to be 4 males and 9 females

Theses are victorians and are on the ACA CARES list as vunerable.

If anyone is interested in the whole group let me know otherwise I will be breaking them up in to two groups for the auction

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'll like to roll again on the HRP if you please. They were just such great parents that I want to see them do it again. But truth now, did you really forget that I was the one that sniped those Brochis from you at the last auction? Impulse buy on my part - felt a little poorly afterwards because I already had scored a couple of deals and you probably wanted them more than I did. So yes, I have all five and you may have them for whatever your high bid was before I so unceremoniously trumped you. I think it was all of a whopping $8 or $10. They're fat, happy and well on the their way to being monsters.

I'll bring the female HRP to the meeting. I can do $10 for the brochis as well. In addition to a group I'm getting from Matt C., the group would total 12. Think that's a good number to hang out in my 120?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Used light bulbs
Half open containers of food
Small bottle of chemicals
Unlabeled hybrid fish
Non-working filters
Fish under 1/2 inch

FOR ANYONE NEW TO OUR AUCTIONS, THIS IS A LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS.:blush:

dogofwar

CCA Members
I've got some fry on the Leucistic HRP...a little too small to bring but should be ready in Jan if you'd like some...

I, of course, also have a few other kinds of wild-type convicts...

Matt

mscichlid

Founder
Used light bulbs
Opened containers of food
Opened bottles of chemicals
Unlabeled hybrid fish
Non-working filters
Fish under 1/2 inch

FOR ANYONE NEW TO OUR AUCTIONS, THIS IS A LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS.:blush:

You had me there for a moment! Yeah folks, none of these items are allowed.