• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wet Spot Group Buy Details

How awful is Becca at running group buys?

• Not awful at all, I wish she'd volunteer to run them all.

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • Not the worst, but I've seen better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely horrible. She's so awful that I'm going to volunteer to run next year's group buy!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
If she simply replies with the truth and gets them in contact with the seller, all will be okay. It's a word mix up.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Becca,

Why are you buying Communist fish? Aren't American fish good enough? Buy American!

We'd come visit you on weekends, but I don't think they'll let us go to Gitmo.

Becca

Members
PayPal swears they can't get it done any faster than 24-72 hours. I called and they say they will try to escalate it so it gets done in 24 hours. Apparently any time the word "Cuban" gets used in a note, they put it through a full government investigation or something.

So, never, ever, ever use the word cuban when using paypal, ever.

Seriously... this would only happen to me.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Does not sound like a laughing matter, but seriously I want to laugh. These fish must be in the hobby all over the world.

Becca

Members
Does not sound like a laughing matter, but seriously I want to laugh. These fish must be in the hobby all over the world.
I'm laughing now, that I'm sure "the man" isn't going to come lock me up, but the moment I first read the email from PayPal was a bit dreadful.

hey becca, go ahead and order the other peoples fish, just not mine. if and when the money goes through just refund me. i dont want other people to not recieve their fish because of me.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm sure our site is now flagged, we're under NSA surveillance.

Sam - contact Josh Wiegert (JLW), he may be able to get fish for you and has a longer time for the needed payment.

Becca

Members
I'm sure our site is now flagged, we're under NSA surveillance.

Sam - contact Josh Wiegert (JLW), he may be able to get fish for you and has a longer time for the needed payment.
P Phelansfish - I think Joshua Wiegert's are actually CHEAPER if you read his whole preorder list ;-) ;-)

Becca

Members
WetSpot is starting to go through and check stock against the list. They'll get back to me tonight with any issues they've had putting the order together. Once that's sorted through, I'll send payment tomorrow, at about this time. With any luck P Phelansfish , your payment will have processed by then.

JLW

CCA Members
I once had an entire shipment of fishes destroyed at import. I was seriously pissed. Like apoplectic. And if you've ever seen me seriously pissed off, y'know what that's like.

One of the boxes contained L235 plecos.

L235 has the unfortunate name of Pseudolithoxus... anthrax.

Whomever named these things. . . . You are STILL on my list.