• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Volunteers Needed - Set Up

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Hey folks -

We'll need a couple of able bodied folks to assist with set up this year. I'm still waiting to hear back from the hotel as to how early we can get in to access the ball room, but it would be great if we can get some folks to help set up racks/tanks, organize raffles, etc.

Please let me know if you can help!

Jon

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Sorry that I wasn't specific in the original post. We are looking for volunteers to help set up on Friday before the event starts.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm still waiting on confirmation from the hotel as to how early we can get into the room. I'll post up here as soon as I know!

Jeff721

Members
I SHOULD be around. i have to pick up my girlfriend from the metro at some point in the evening, but plan on getting up there earlier rather than later on Friday.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I heard back from the hotel this morning. We can get into the ballroom as early as 10 AM to start with set up. Tony and I will more than likely be there at 10.

PM me if you can be there early to help!

Jon

Forester

Members
I wish I could be there at 10, if I am don't tell the police :D

I should be there before 6 if that's of any help.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I heard back from the hotel this morning. We can get into the ballroom as early as 10 AM to start with set up. Tony and I will more than likely be there at 10.

PM me if you can be there early to help!

Jon

Jon, email or text me when you guys get to the hotel. Not sure if we will run out or not. If not then I will be sitting around the hotel anyway.