• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

VA Aquarium Store Auction

minifoot77

Members
so i want some of the 29's and maybe the 10's who wants to go in on it? and i have 4 batteries for my 18 volt dewalt sawzall...

F8LBITE

Members
I wanted that 28G Biocube but its up to about $200 now so im out.
So many memories in that place, worked there during High School. Sad to see it go.

Cartel

Members
Well I'm hoping something works out for the 125 stand so I can finally setup my 125 that's been on my floor for 4 months now.

bertolli

Members
I don't have a car big enough or I would help you out Cartel. If I end up winning the tank I bid on I'm gonna have to rent something from the home depot down the street.

Count me in on that mass tank move out if anyone goes through with it

YSS

Members
Well I'm hoping something works out for the 125 stand so I can finally setup my 125 that's been on my floor for 4 months now.

Yes, that's a nice stand. :)

bertolli said:
I don't have a car big enough or I would help you out Cartel. If I end up winning the tank I bid on I'm gonna have to rent something from the home depot down the street.

Count me in on that mass tank move out if anyone goes through with it

Which tank are you bidding on?

chris_todd

Members
When is this thing over? I liked to get down there this weekend if possible.
While the bidding ends this morning at 11 am, you must pickup tomorrow between 9 am and 4 pm, which really has many of us in a bind, since we might like to bid on something, but may not be abel to pickup during that time period. Pretty annoying, really, though I guess the auctioneers don't want to have to work on Saturday (and honestly, I can't blame them).

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Anyone definitely planning on picking something up that wouldn't mind grabbing something small for me? Don't want to make the trip for something cheap if I don't have to.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
If we had the storage area I would have looked at all those 10's for the club. But no storage and of course like most, I work on Fridays.

The one that suprised me is the undergravel filters. We cant give them away at club meetings yet there are 7 bids. lol

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
And looking at those big racks.... Yes I was looking. Don't tell the wife. lol..... you have a limited time plus if you look, they have water in them. that alone would take a while to empty on that big system....

chris_todd

Members
If we had the storage area I would have looked at all those 10's for the club. But no storage and of course like most, I work on Fridays.
Yeah, I'm seriously considering bidding on those, too, mainly to share around cheap. I can get the day off, and I can rent a UHaul, but I could use some help breaking them down and loading in the truck. And more importantly, where the hell do you store 112 ten gallon tanks while you sell them off in twos and threes? It might take a few months to sell them off across the area clubs.

Does anyone in the club have that kind of storage?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Yeah, I'm seriously considering bidding on those, too, mainly to share around cheap. I can get the day off, and I can rent a UHaul, but I could use some help breaking them down and loading in the truck. And more importantly, where the hell do you store 112 ten gallon tanks while you sell them off in twos and threes? It might take a few months to sell them off across the area clubs.

Does anyone in the club have that kind of storage?

I could probably store about 20-30 of them in the shed. The wife would be ticked, but yeah.