• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thinking of Pat...

mchambers

Former CCA member
Good luck with the recovery and the physical therapy.

Don't do any water changes while you're still on painkillers!

rich_one

Members
glad to hear surgery went well Pat.
be glad ya dont come home looking like beyonce in the green dress or rich was gonna try and spawn with you sounds like.
i think caleb said something about giving you sponge bathes in his new nursing outfit
01020676.zoom.a.jpg

he said he cant wait to nurse you back to health. he is even willing to change your water in the official cca water changing uniform :D. so dont hesitate to ask. im wishing you a speedy recovery.

p.s. after seeing caleb like this im sure you will be up and running sooner then you think! :D
You wrong for that whole train of thought, dude. I thought you was my boy? I thought you was my folks? That's just a totally inappropriate comment to even make.

Now of course, if you wanted to make a joke about me spawning with the REAL Beyonce... well... that'd be totally acceptable! :D

-Rich

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
You wrong for that whole train of thought, dude. I thought you was my boy? I thought you was my folks? That's just a totally inappropriate comment to even make.

Now of course, if you wanted to make a joke about me spawning with the REAL Beyonce... well... that'd be totally acceptable! :D

-Rich
My bad bro.
To quote the late great Richard Pryor " she looks so good id drink her bath water."
Oh and bro when you said you were drooling I just could not shake the thought of "turner & hooch". ROTFLMAO
OK OK I'm sorry bro.

minifoot77

Members
glad to hear surgery went well Pat.
be glad ya dont come home looking like beyonce in the green dress or rich was gonna try and spawn with you sounds like.
i think caleb said something about giving you sponge bathes in his new nursing outfit
01020676.zoom.a.jpg

he said he cant wait to nurse you back to health. he is even willing to change your water in the official cca water changing uniform :D. so dont hesitate to ask. im wishing you a speedy recovery.

p.s. after seeing caleb like this im sure you will be up and running sooner then you think! :D

no no no the hair color is all wrong :)

rich_one

Members
My bad bro.
To quote the late great Richard Pryor " she looks so good id drink her bath water."
Oh and bro when you said you were drooling I just could not shake the thought of "turner & hooch". ROTFLMAO
OK OK I'm sorry bro.
WTF??? ROFLMMFAO!!!

-Rich