• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thinking of Pat...

fischfan13

Banned
Pat, I did a little research on the surgery that you are having.
With a little luck your hips might look like this...

beyonce_hips.jpg

toddnbecka

Members
Won't take nearly as long to recover from the procedure as when I broke my hip a few years ago. The doctor said I was too young (late 40's) for a hip replacement, so he put 4 lag bolts in to hold the femur together while it healed. Said that should be good for about 5 years or so, then I may need it replaced.
I'm hoping it holds up a LOT longer than 5 years, otherwise I'll be in the same boat in a couple more.
I was down for a couple months before I was even allowed to drive, much less walk w/out crutches.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Again,
A big thank you goes out to my CCA family for thinking
of me.

Headed out. Just fed the fish.

see ya!
:jumpy:

Good Luck Pat. My new neighbor is going in for the same thing in a couple of weeks. Be sure to get someone lined up to shovel or snow blow your driveway this winter!

Take it easy.

fischfan13

Banned
Just heard from Tracey.
Surgery went well. Pat will be in the hospital until Thursday.

BTW, he looks nothing like Beyonce!

mscichlid

Founder
He's doing well for a major operation! Go Pat Go! You'll be out in time for the next Raven's game. We are with you!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Just heard from Tracey.
Surgery went well. Pat will be in the hospital until Thursday.

BTW, he looks nothing like Beyonce!
glad to hear surgery went well Pat.
be glad ya dont come home looking like beyonce in the green dress or rich was gonna try and spawn with you sounds like.
i think caleb said something about giving you sponge bathes in his new nursing outfit
01020676.zoom.a.jpg

he said he cant wait to nurse you back to health. he is even willing to change your water in the official cca water changing uniform :D. so dont hesitate to ask. im wishing you a speedy recovery.

p.s. after seeing caleb like this im sure you will be up and running sooner then you think! :D

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thanks guys.

doing decent.

Morpine drip is gone.
Not hooked up to IV right now.
No more caltheter.
started physical therapy today