• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thinking of Pat...

fischfan13

Banned
As some of you know Pat Kelly is going in for hip replacement surgery on Monday morning.
Here's hoping for a quick recovery and that Pat is back to kicking 50 yard field goals again!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Here's hoping for a quick recovery and that Pat is back to kicking 50 yard field goals again!

Good luck, Jeffe.

6M$Mfront.MD.jpg

mscichlid

Founder
Let's post our goofiest pictures here to keep him smiling. You have to be in the picture with the CCA logo. Make him laugh out loud!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thanks everyone.
Sorry I have not been around much for a week or so.

Been getting ready here at home and at work the boss was out 2 weeks so I have to do double duty. LOL he always has to take a vacation right before I do to get ready for doing my job. Its funny, he hates having to do my job so if I plan to be off he has to take time off first and then when I come back he has to take a few days to recoup from my being off. LOL

Getting nervous so cant sleep. Been up since 4. Doing water changes since 430. LOL

maddog10

Members
Make sure they put it on right. No good having a backwards hip. You would be walking in circles all the time. Wait.....isn't that what you do now.

Everything will be just fine. Keep us posted.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
LOL
Someone at work told me not to let them use a monkey hip... I would walk funny and my arms are not long enough to balance.. lol

Leffler817

CCA Members
...Then we become fish slappers and the introductions at the meetings will look like this...
[YT]IhJQp-q1Y1s[/YT]

:D

kaj41354

Members
I know I speak for the entire ACLC when I say best of luck and don't sweat it. Cant wait to see you back kicking those field goals!