• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The "What fish are you bringing?" Thread

KRUCIAN KING

Members
I will be looking for plants and pairs of apistos. Anyone selling any types of moss need some for several of my 10 gallon tanks.

zackcrack00

Members
I'm cleaning out a number of tanks and will be setting up some as bog tanks for unusual plants. So I'll be bringing a number of wild livebearers, some American Sirens (well over a foot long), some young (2"+!) Betta Patoti, a bunch of Ancistrus triradiatus (great for small tanks), and some plants, books, and equipment.

What kind if wild livebearers?!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

olzkool

Members
This is great guys keep it up. I can't wait. I am getting the basement ready for 4 more breeding tanks as we speak. Last week I set up some new grow out and fry tanks, this week 2 75's and 2 40's from the auction. I'm pumped and ready to fill them. Someone will be getting lots of my cash lol. I am also planning on moving the tangs and peacock/haps to larger tanks to make room for some new friends. Aside from a.comps I know nothing about tangs but I want to add some small schooling types to my tank. I will be looking for breeding groups of the following mbuna: cobue, hongi, chewere, hara, chailosi, cyno Taiwan reef, Sanga, jewel spot. I won't be able to get them all but that's my look for list. Anyone going to have these? Or should I preorder? I am also looking for a group of phenochilus Tanzania. And I am trying to get some new blood for my bi color eye Socofoli project. Obviously a long list. Let me know if anyone has anything!
Ps I may have to sell that 250 I just got to fund my new habit....... Or my divorce whatever comes first lol

Terri

CCA Members
Alas, Just lost my Syno. grandulosa this year from old age... :-((( He was my all-time fav Syno! & yes, I, too, am looking for another.

Alas, Just lost my Syno. grandulosa this year from old age... :-((( He was my all-time fav Syno! & yes, I, too, am looking for another.

I have searched high and low with no luck. I have several suppliers looking. If I come up with anything I will let you know. Please do the same for me of you fimd any.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rich_one

Members
Ran out of money for pre-orders that require full payment or deposit (unless I can make the payment tomorrow), but still need larger species rainbow fish... anyone who might be bringing any, please shoot me pm! Thanks!

-Rich

lkelly

Members
Going to bring the result of this naughty act:

IMG_0377_800_zps8ae91c7c.jpg

Will have some 2" range F2 Aulonocara sp "Chitande Type Masinje" for sale or trade in my room.

Depending on how my kids are behaving, they will be for sale or trade as well.

frankoq

Members
Going to bring the result of this naughty act:

IMG_0377_800_zps8ae91c7c.jpg

Will have some 2" range F2 Aulonocara sp "Chitande Type Masinje" for sale or trade in my room.

Depending on how my kids are behaving, they will be for sale or trade as well.

I'll be interested... in some fish. keep the kids. I got my own 2 devils. :)