• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The "What fish are you bringing?" Thread

olzkool

Members
This thread is meant to help buyers at Aquamania get an idea of what local members and breeders will be bringing, as well as giving sellers the opportunity to "tease" their stock. Some of us would like to plan out our purchases, and limit what we have to preorder from retailers. This is by no means a requirement, and is totally voluntary. I would encourage people not to Pm members and ask them to hold stock for them. This is NOT a preorder list, simply a preview of what will be available. Hopefully it will encourage members to go to the marketplace and buy from local breeders. FISH only please. And of course, if possible, pics of the stock or the parents would be appreciated and enjoyed by all.

Pat's table thread is a perfect example of what I am looking for here.

Thanks and enjoy!
Chris

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
This was a great idea!
So far:
1 3" oxydoras niger
1 6" l128 pleco
1 3" female l104 pleco
2 1" ancistrus
5 2"-3" paratheraps synespilum
3 2-3" Aequidens pulcher
2 adult electric blue rams
ncat1.jpg
biotope5.jpg
phantom.jpg
biotope3.jpg
parathraps 3.jpg

ncat1.jpg

biotope3.jpg

biotope5.jpg

phantom.jpg

parathraps 3.jpg

Last edited:

blkmjk

Members
Great thread idea!

Parachromis Dovii 3-4"
Parachromis Managuense Honduras Pair. 6-8"
Parachromis Motaguense 3"
Parachromis LaCieba Yellow head 8"
Amphilophus Trimac 2"
I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff

In hoping to pick up...
Plecos
Shrimp
Crayfish (Marbled)
Food Lots of it.
Silver dollars large
Flag tails
Angels
Rainbow fish
And plants

Drew

Jmoore

Members
I am hoping to be able to find some
Bi-color 500s
Blue regals
Blue neons
And maybe a few others
Won't be selling any fish but will be selling some equipment

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
I'm hoping to get some female Dicrossus maculatus (though the outlook isn't good) and maybe some Biotedoma cupidos.

I don't have a table or anything, but I'm always willing to sell a bag of blue pearl shrimp or baby BNPs.

Two words, Synodontus granulosa. My hopes aren't high :(. Also anything that is not regularly available through mail order.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rich_one

Members
Hoping to find some rainbow fish, honestly. Boesemani, irian red, turquoise, and others of similar size.

Of course I'll be looking at cichlids too! LOL... but the rainbows would round out my current project...

-Rich

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Hoping to find some rainbow fish, honestly. Boesemani, irian red, turquoise, and others of similar size.

Of course I'll be looking at cichlids too! LOL... but the rainbows would round out my current project...

-Rich
The Wet Spot has several species of rainbows that could be pre-ordered..

Josh (Batfish Aquatics) is another good source, that's where I got my reds from.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
The last email exchange I had from Jeff was that he would post up soon. The weather delayed a few shipments he had coming in last week.

Angels, lots of angels, much like Neo with those guns.

Need to thin out confirmed pairs, mostly platinum pearls, albino pair, and some gold pearlscales. There will be plenty of Koi angels, silver dollars and larger. I am also bringing a lot of platinum, gold, and black quarter+.

Will be posting a link to pictures on Saturday for the pairs. Do not want to bring them if they are not already sold as bagging in 3mm bags is problematic.

Greengirl

Members
Angels, lots of angels, much like Neo with those guns.

Need to thin out confirmed pairs, mostly platinum pearls, albino pair, and some gold pearlscales. There will be plenty of Koi angels, silver dollars and larger. I am also bringing a lot of platinum, gold, and black quarter+.

Will be posting a link to pictures on Saturday for the pairs. Do not want to bring them if they are not already sold as bagging in 3mm bags is problematic.

I see your "lots of angels" and raise you...more angels. Super red juvies, nickels, dimes, and maybe some quarter sizes. They are looking super red these days.

PaleoCook

Members
I'm cleaning out a number of tanks and will be setting up some as bog tanks for unusual plants. So I'll be bringing a number of wild livebearers, some American Sirens (well over a foot long), some young (2"+!) Betta Patoti, a bunch of Ancistrus triradiatus (great for small tanks), and some plants, books, and equipment.