• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The Party Was Goooood!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Who is that goof in the last couple of pics.... Oh yeah....thats right...I wore that shirt... oops....
Never mind.... I mean who is that handsome guy? :huh:

Steve

Members
I recognize that last photo . . . .
I believe that the gentleman pictured therein is proclaiming, "And these fish can be *yours* for just two pieces of cheesecake!"

What a good party!
Thanks, Ron, for hosting everything (and, sigh, after seeing your fish, causing me to go home and compulsively change the water in all my tanks that night).

Steve

G

I know I'm late to the post but I just recovered from the party. It wasn't good, it was great. Thanks Ron. I think it was the best CCA Christmas party so far.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
uh oh, I'm the guest above. Forgot to identify myself. In some circles I might have been shot for that. It was quite a party. The Dorito thing was great. I think I gained three pounds and that was just from the beer. Whoever didn't make it should mark their calendar for next year. Maybe a Hawaiian theme with grass skirts and the coconuts are so tacky. Let's skip them. :lol: :lol:

George

DeeCee

Members
Ohhhhhhhhhhh lord...........I shoulda known that if someone was the "incognito bandito", it'd end up being good old Double-O George! Hee Heee!

DC