• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The Party Was Goooood!

mscichlid

Founder
Another great turn out! Man, you would not believe the amount and variety of food people brought. I certainly ate a lot because I wanted to taste everything. Thanks Ron for being a great host.

There were great gifts and the exchange was pretty funny. The mini auction was small but with some quality fish and lots of daphnia! I only got one bag this time. <_<

DeeCee

Members
I gotta agree! Lots of fun, Lots of Fish People, Lots of FOOD......

I don't even wanna go into the midnite snack I had last night -- Who knew you guys could cook like that? :eek: :eek: Thanks for coming, everyone! That was great!

D

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I don't even wanna go into the midnite snack I had last night
Easy there, DC. I'm not sure we want to know either. :huh: :p :D :lol: :( :wacko:

Lots of fish talk. I always have fun when there is lots of fish talk.

DeeCee

Members
HA! Pat, just remember, I had to fend off Joe AND Ron last night & post my big bad guard dog in the kitchen doorway to keep them out of the Mexican Fudge, the Mexican cheesecake, the Mexican Fried Chicken, the Mexican smoked salmon.......oh yeah........and those burritos & tacos & nachos & all that "foreign food" heee heee!

I'm POSITIVE that people have much better photography skills than I do, but I did wanna share some of the fiesta shots with those that couldn't make it; here's a few to share.......

Donna

DeeCee

Members
ok........he SAID he was trying to cure my hiccups, but I think he'd just been having a bit too much of the Mexican Eggnog......... :p