• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

the BFD isn't going to be cancelled because of this whole pandemic thing right?

Freakgecko

Members
It is not currently cancelled and those sick or showing flu-like symptoms are politely asked to refrain from attending the event

JLW

CCA Members
I don't care what kind of pandemic is going on. If you're sick, stay home, always.

COVID isn't any different than any other flu going around -- in fact, its probably less dangerous, and more mild. While people are going into hysteria about it, the CDC and other agencies are offering rather common sense guidelines for avoiding catching any disease. If you're sick, stay home (quarantine). If you might be getting sick, do the same. Wash your hands regularly, and don't touch potentially germy surfaces and then your face / eyes / etc. Stay away from Becca's kids.

JLW

CCA Members
And, as of right now, the event is currently on -- I think it unlikely to be cancelled at this time.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
We've confirmed with the hotel that the event can be and still will be held. As mentioned, stay home if you feel sick, otherwise, please show up and enjoy the festivities!

The hotel is taking extra cleaning tasks for precautionary measure, and has several Purell stations set up.

Acara19

CCA Members
That's good, and yeah I don't understand this whole hysteria thing but at least I get 2 free weeks off from school. Hope to see everyone there (and in good health)