• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Taking orders for Saturday's meeting- Nerite snail BOGO

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Could I get I get 2 pairs of clown plecos and 6 clown killies (what's a good m/f ratio?)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

2m/4f is a good ratio for the killies- no problem there.

I will do my BEST to sex the clown plecos- I will pull them all and separate the groups for you guys, but I hope you understand since they are not at FULL maturity, I could be wrong- let me know if you want to back out. I am feeling a bit of pressure with this Fishy Flay breeding throw down!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
No pressure at all. Do the best you can and I'll be happy.

I just sent over money via paypal. I also would like $10 worth of nerites, your choice.

Thanks,
Jon

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Definitely don't feel pressure Rachel, I'm just happy to get some clown plecos! And I'll do 2 m and 4 f clown plecos, please. I'll send payment via Paypal.

chriscoli

Administrator
Yep, absolutely no pressure. I figure if I get four....my odds are not bad. If you can influence the odds....all the better.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Rachel - Can you confirm the Paypal went through? I thought I clicked send, but didn't get the confirmation email.

moka

Members
Rachel, I sent you an email yesterday as well. I would like to get 6 cardinal tetras at the meeting Saturday. Thanks Mo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App