• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

So who is going to the OCA

Jumbie

Members
Thats right, Mr. Delicate and Nut Boy. How could I forget.

lol

George, I hear they are trying to come up with a way to discourage people from selling from the room and trying to get the fish in the vendor rooms. We will see. I know the bigger vendors would rather have the traffic in the vendor room but to me thats 1/2 of the fun out there. Going from room to room. Floor to floor looking for treasures.

I have heard so many great stories of people finding great deals on fish for crazy low prices. I really won't to just for the late night beer, and talk and getting those great fish prices.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Thats right, Mr. Delicate and Nut Boy. How could I forget.

lol

George, I hear they are trying to come up with a way to discourage people from selling from the room and trying to get the fish in the vendor rooms. We will see. I know the bigger vendors would rather have the traffic in the vendor room but to me thats 1/2 of the fun out there. Going from room to room. Floor to floor looking for treasures.
Right, some kind of swap meet format. They can't be too keen on it though or they wouldn't have the bulletin board. If they eliminated selling from rooms I would have to consider not going. As you pointed out, hopping from room to room is half the fun. It is also how you meet people. You can't really get aquainted at a swap meet.

Do you think maybe they are also looking for another way to get their fingers into our wallets? I do.

George

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Mr. Delicate and Mr. Nut Boy...OMG, that is so Hilarious!!!

I don't think I could show my face if I were nick named that.

So from this day forth their official name will be Mr. Delicate Tool and Mr. Nut Boy Tool.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i am jealous :( just too close to xmas and 2 kids have birthday within 2 weeks of xmas...sigh. i need to hit the lottery

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
i am jealous :( just too close to xmas and 2 kids have birthday within 2 weeks of xmas...sigh. i need to hit the lottery

Yeah, thats always a concern for me too but Thanksgiving is even worse for me.
I come back on Monday. Work Tuesday and Wed. Then have 17 people to cook for on Thursday. Makes it a little tight on prep time. lol

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Someone finally posted a schedule for the OCA

Friday
8:00 p - Jay Stauffer - Behavior of Lake Malawi Fishes
9:30 p - Eric Bodrock - Breeding Catfish
11:00p - Rusty Wessel - The Panuco Basin of Mexico

Saturday
9:00 a - Don Conkel - Cichlid Farming in Costa Rica and Guatemala
10:30 a - Willem Heijns - Central America, Breeding Cichlids in the Home Aquarium
3:00 p - Ad Konings - Predators from Malawi
4:30 p - Charlie Grimes - ???