• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Serious rain coming -- spawning activity?

Carolineep

CCA Members
My Chromogynos are frolicking and dancing STILL but no spawn yet <insert picture of Charlie Brown with head back screaming here>

finzz

Members
My Chromogynos are frolicking and dancing STILL but no spawn yet <insert picture of Charlie Brown with head back screaming here>

I feel your pain: no less than six different species of Corydoras were going nuts Friday night/Saturday morning while BIG water changes were happening with the abundant rain water. Some of them were species that have never spawned in my fish room. I thought surely there would be eggs galore by daylight Saturday.

To date: nothing. (borrow the Charlie Brown image here)

mchambers

Former CCA member
I feel your pain: no less than six different species of Corydoras were going nuts Friday night/Saturday morning while BIG water changes were happening with the abundant rain water. Some of them were species that have never spawned in my fish room. I thought surely there would be eggs galore by daylight Saturday.

To date: nothing. (borrow the Charlie Brown image here)
I'm betting you skimped on the Barry White!

abcdefghi

Members
Carried out a 50-60% water change earlier today and a storm just blew through, will see if my golds do anything. They have only ever spawned once and once only!!