• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

September Meeting is almost here!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm getting excited for the meeting this Saturday! It has been too long since I've seen all of the CCA family.

Don't forget to get your auction items registered at MyGroupAuctions.com. I'm sure there will be lots for sale after the summer break.

See you all in a few days!

Jon

chriscoli

Administrator
I'm excited, too! In fact, I have a piece of paper stuck in my purse today of all of the things I might put into the auction....

Becca

Members
I have a google calendar reminder set with the list of stuff I'm bringing for everyone and the amount of money I need to bring to make payment for fish but not end up buying more than I already planned to...

mchambers

Former CCA member
I've got a list of possible auction items going in Evernote so that I can edit it from multiple devices. How crazy is that?

chriscoli

Administrator
not crazy. Although I haven't bonded with Evernote like I thought I would, I use OneNote to do the same thing.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'm pretty excited. With Peru, the work aftermath and a couple of sporting events in the last week, I'm completely tuckered out... but still stoked about the meeting.

Picking up Mike at BWI tomorrow and partying from there!

Gonna be great. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

chriscoli

Administrator
I just added some items for Saturday's auction to the list.

If you haven't done it yet....let's get 'em into MyGroupAuctions!