• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

post your CENTRAL AMERICAN CICHLIDS here

maddog10

Members
Here are some I used to have. They have all been sold to other members of the club.

carp-2.jpg

jag.jpg

hait-1-1.jpg

thor-1.jpg

parafred-2a.jpg

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Here are some I used to have. They have all been sold to other members of the club.

carp-2.jpg

jag.jpg

hait-1-1.jpg

thor-1.jpg

parafred-2a.jpg
Amazing! I eye's don't see that clear in real life. So, are you going to teach me to take pic's liket that? I borrowed a friends dslr last night to get the feel for it before I buy. If I can get the pic's off it I'll post some of my CA's that I took last night.

dogofwar

CCA Members
It also helps to clean your glass! Not that that's my only shortcoming in the picture taking arena :)

maddog10

Members
With overhead lighting/flash, good quality lens and a decent camera, these photos are fairly easy to achieve.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Yeah I did that last night after I took 200 pictures. I read to use RainX to help keep it clean, so I gave it a shot. If nothing else it looks clean then with windex.

Julie

Members
Microfiber cloths after you clean the glass seem to give it that *where did the glass go?* look. Gets rid of that streaky greasy look.

Of course you still need to do the first part.. CLEAN the glass... :eek:

just ask Sarah! She's a pro at it!! :cool:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Has anybody actually been to Central America? Wow, there are a lot of nice fish in C.A.

Thanx for sharing guys, keep it coming. As for me, I have 95% African Malawi and 5% South American. I think I'll some day make a transaction with Matt (DogofWar) to receive my first Central American.

Richard

"This is CCA Sparta!"

300_movie_image_gerard_butler-1.jpg

From the movie,"300."