• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Post What You're Selling at AquaMania...and What You Want to Buy in this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

eden2020

Members
Anyone have extra Texas Holey Rock?

Interested in some Texas Holey Rock. If anyone has some to bring and sell at the Aquamania I wouldn't mind hearing from you!

Thanks!

verbal

CCA Members
Interested in some Texas Holey Rock. If anyone has some to bring and sell at the Aquamania I wouldn't mind hearing from you!

Thanks!

A couple of guys might be bringing some to sell at my table(or pre-order). I should have pics in tomorrow or Friday. I will probably post them to the thread for my table.

decoy50

Members
@jonclark96 - I vented the 3 regani I own last night and 2 are males - I'm good there. I'm really more interested in the syns & Rapps doesn't have any listed. His chucos are $30 each - I'm not looking to spend that much. I've seen labiatus & cits from him too and they are all solid colors - I'm looking for a piebald devil. Thanks for the heads up though.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Anyone still have the Yellow Egyptian Mouthbrooders (Pseudocrenilabrus multicolor victoriae) that I bred the heck out of a few years ago?

Matt

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Question.
I have some brevis fry. They are about 3/4 of an inch. I usually don't sell fish that small but then brevis don't get very big. Are fish at 3/4 inch big enough?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

swimmatte

Members
I know this is more of a freshwater/cichlid event but does anyone know if any live rock will be there? Or if anyone has decent pricing on any locally?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I don't believe there will be any saltwater sellers at the event. You may have luck trying one of the local saltwater clubs.

Terri

CCA Members
I know this is more of a freshwater/cichlid event but does anyone know if any live rock will be there? Or if anyone has decent pricing on any locally?

I'm breaking down a 5g nano. How much live rock are ya looking for?
Terri

Status
Not open for further replies.